What's new

Which squonk RDA do you recommend.

Sorted!

I checked out a few videos and decided the Dead Rabbit 3 was probably the best idea for the type of single coil I'm using and also it looks like it has better airflow options to help me get the best out of it.

I found it on Vaping101 for £23 with the postage so that'll do me.

I bought a bundle of atties on here recently - on of them was clone Drop 1.5 single that I wasn't particularly interested in as I really wanted other atties in the bundle. I tried the Drop 1.5 out of curiosity fully expecting it to be so so and be put on the shelf after a few days - it is a great little flavour banger and has a decent juice well. this would be a great choice for a single 18650 squonk mod.

if you're considering getting an atty for a single 21700 or a dual battery squonk - the Dead Rabbit V3 would get my vote.
That drop v1.5 came from Ali express. Was dead cheap as well. Can't remember exactly how much but I'm fairly sure it was less than a tenner. It was a really flavoursome little banger. But I gave up squonking and sold everything off. I'm now regretting that decision and have entered into the giveaway as well. So I'll probably buy another. Would be the ideal rda for the mod.

Single coil flavour chasers was quite the thing a while ago. Bit of a higher end rabbit hole that I admit to have fallen down. If you want to treat yourself go for the Mission XV KRMA. Yes it's pricey, but it's phenomenal. On par with the Hadaly. And it's still easy to get hold of.

Got my new Topside Dual today so now with the Hotcig I now have two lovaly little squonkers working bueatifully. I'm finding this such an improvement over using RTA's. I also got some WS23 coolant today which has completely blown me away.

As I'm still a total noob when it comes to squonking one question I have is when I want to switch flavours what is the best way to get the old liquid out of the link tube between your squonk tank and the 510 pin?

Got my new Topside Dual today so now with the Hotcig I now have two lovaly little squonkers working bueatifully. I'm finding this such an improvement over using RTA's. I also got some WS23 coolant today which has completely blown me away.

As I'm still a total noob when it comes to squonking one question I have is when I want to switch flavours what is the best way to get the old liquid out of the link tube between your squonk tank and the 510 pin?
It `ll drip out when you remove the bottle.

The topside is wonderful huh? I know what you mean about going off RTAs, although I'm currently enjoying a Aspire Kumo.
I only tend to clean out bottles / 510 squonk connections when I've bought a mod second hand and the taste or smell of some awful juice lingers. Milton is excellent. Just make sure you wash everything through thoroughly. Besides that I tend not to bother cleaning between switching juices, I find one flavour eventually over powers another. But I always thoroughly clean out and dry my squonk bottles when I've finished using a mod

The topside is wonderful huh? I know what you mean about going off RTAs, although I'm currently enjoying a Aspire Kumo.
I only tend to clean out bottles / 510 squonk connections when I've bought a mod second hand and the taste or smell of some awful juice lingers. Milton is excellent. Just make sure you wash everything through thoroughly. Besides that I tend not to bother cleaning between switching juices, I find one flavour eventually over powers another. But I always thoroughly clean out and dry my squonk bottles when I've finished using a mod

Thank you for that @Genghis Fogs that helps a lot. :)

Yes I've only had the Topside working for a few hours but I'm very pleased with it. It's been squonking absolutely perfectly.

As for tanks, I've really loved my Blotto's which I've used for the last 4 years but I'm finding drippers on a squonk mod are so much better in lots of ways. Once the Citadel arrives I'll have that going on the Hotcig instead of the Passage RDA I have on it at the moment.

Apart from anything else drippers are just so much quicker to build on than RTA's so I can swap flavours much quicker.

Got all the Topside Squonkers and not any of them are bad with the Single Battery Topside being my favourite, probably because it was my 1st Squonk Mod. I mainly use my Profile RDA's for Squonking but have tried a few others including the Drop Solo which wasn't that bad.

Got all the Topside Squonkers and not any of them are bad with the Single Battery Topside being my favourite, probably because it was my 1st Squonk Mod. I mainly use my Profile RDA's for Squonking but have tried a few others including the Drop Solo which wasn't that bad.

I liked the easy top fill method plus the nice 10ml bottle capacity. Plus when I'm out having dual 18650's should get me through the day without needing to worry about running out of charge.

Back
Top Bottom