What's new

Naturaliquids - Introductory thread :) :) :)

[Insert generic welcome message]

I've checked out your site and you seem to have some nice looking products but it may just be my end but your site appeared very slow. I look forward to hopefully seeing some reviews here.

Hey Chu,

Thank you for expressing your view about our products :)

In regards to our website, thanks for your honest feedback about latency. Due to the amount of traffic, we have lately our server is getting slower and slower. We are in the process of fixing it.

Best regards,
naturaliquids.co.uk

Too far away for me but out of interest clicked on the link. After about 25 seconds of nothing I tapped out.

Hi Tazz,

We had the same complaint from another user here in the forum. We are really sorry about the latency.

This issue is gonna be fixed asap :)

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Best regards,
naturaliquids.co.uk

Welcome aboard!

I look forward to hearing about other Apes experience of the product. Agree with others that you should contact some of the experienced users of the site and ask them to review your product. You will find on here people trust fellow users judgement and recommends.

Hi Smokeandstream, thank you for your warm welcome :)

We are looking forward to providing our eliquids for review.

Thank you once more for taking the time to respond to our introductory thread :)

I wish your the best,
naturaliquids.co.uk

Hi Coolie27,

I wish I knew your real name :)

Thank you for showing your interest in our products.

It would be more than great to find an experienced reviewers from the forum :)

I wish you the best,
naturaliquids.co.uk

There are some great experienced reviewers on here. I’m a novice by comparison. I’m sure if you put a post up for reviewers you would see many hands going up. My real name is Coolie :)

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to our thread.

We are looking for reviewers, but not just a reviewers we are looking for experienced reviewers to express their point of view with an open and honest manner either the feedback is positive or negative.

We encourage the most experienced reviewers from the forum to review our products. ( we strongly recommend to review our newest products 'Special Edition 10 years Natura' )

If you have already a list of possible reviewers, please contact us at [email protected]

We appreciate your interest in our Introductory Thread.

Best,
naturaliquids.co.uk
Thanks for you're reply i don't know any reviewers myself but i'm sure someone on here would, i too would look forward there review on your products.

Steve.

Hi @NaturaLiquids UK and welcome to the planet.

im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but due to the distance selling act here in the uk you need an address and phone number on your contact page

Hi and welcome :)
Had a quick glance at the site and as some guys said before it's quite slow to load + I'll wait for some reviews of the great and mighty apes before chucking an order in ;)

you make me feel
you make me feel
you make me feel

... like a natural liquid.

Back
Top Bottom