What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

So I get home from work to find the other half had placed an order without waiting for me. So now poor Lee has to send 2 packages in less than 24 hours my house as there is no way I was letting the Mrs having the joy of a prime vapes order without me getting some as well!

So I get home from work to find the other half had placed an order without waiting for me. So now poor Lee has to send 2 packages in less than 24 hours my house as there is no way I was letting the Mrs having the joy of a prime vapes order without me getting some as well!

Haha I didn’t notice to be honest with you mate [emoji23]

It’s going to be a fruity Christmas at your gaff that’s for sure [emoji16][emoji100][emoji100]

Even though you are getting some for Christmas too lmao

just ordered the toffee chunk custard,
please tell me you not on holiday!!!!! lol
Also ordered some more pineapple passion,
that juice is fastly becoming one of my faves!!

just ordered the toffee chunk custard,
please tell me you not on holiday!!!!! lol
Also ordered some more pineapple passion,
that juice is fastly becoming one of my faves!!

No rest for me mate, just Xmas day and Boxing Day off same as every year [emoji3525]

I’ll be sure to have it on route tomorrow for you [emoji16]

No rest for me mate, just Xmas day and Boxing Day off same as every year [emoji3525]

I’ll be sure to have it on route tomorrow for you [emoji16]

Good,, cos I’m waiting to try some of the finest juice ever...
Think I’ve ordered,,,, Limesicle,Purple Rain,Ginger cake and Apple crumble so get a bloody move on will ya FFS :18:

Good,, cos I’m waiting to try some of the finest juice ever...
Think I’ve ordered,,,, Limesicle,Purple Rain,Ginger cake and Apple crumble so get a bloody move on will ya FFS :18:

Oh I’ll be running around like a mad man tomorrow to make it all happen don’t you worry mate.

Bubble wrap and harribos everywhere, you can count on me [emoji23]

Oh I’ll be running around like a mad man tomorrow to make it all happen don’t you worry mate.

Bubble wrap and harribos everywhere, you can count on me [emoji23]

Haha,,, hope you’ve had a lovely couple of days though pal. Full steam ahead for you again.
You’ll have another Yacht in no time at this rate :27:

Haha,,, hope you’ve had a lovely couple of days though pal. Full steam ahead for you again.
You’ll have another Yacht in no time at this rate :27:

Thanks mate, it’s been a lovely couple of days with the kids. It’s not often I get a full day off with my phone off too!

Back
Top Bottom