What's new

What Is The Worst Juice You’ve Tasted Recentlly?

It was a while back now but I tried a couple of NETs from Red Vape, they were yuk and cost as much as Black Note.

Cosmic - Sweet Popcorn. Couldn't handle it, it was like eating the popcorn that you've found in the cinema and it was sat between the seats for god knows how long and then you just sprinkled some sugar over that. :puke:

worste i had was afew weeks back , it was a shortfill from 88vape lemon sherbet it smelt more like toilet duck & ironiclly thats where it ended up going down the bog.

Ahhhh maybe this was our Toilet Duck Limited Edition! I'll pass the feedback on that it wasnt great.

I can do you a discount code though so your money isnt wasted, we have some new short fill flavours out now in 100ml! Just let me know :)

Chiricahua Sun Reloaded, that went to swim with the fishes after trying to persevere with a few ml worth. What a waste of 100ml, but if you don't like it, life's too short for stuff you don't enjoy...

Ahhhh maybe this was our Toilet Duck Limited Edition! I'll pass the feedback on that it wasnt great.

I can do you a discount code though so your money isnt wasted, we have some new short fill flavours out now in 100ml! Just let me know :)

thanks for the offer of the discount code but i will pass thanks, i did see your new range of 100ml but sadly most are iced & neither me or the wife do icey vapes :)

thanks for the offer of the discount code but i will pass thanks, i did see your new range of 100ml but sadly most are iced & neither me or the wife do icey vapes :)

No problem, the offer will be there if you change your mind.

Only 3 of the 8 in the new range is 'Iced' :)

I bought 5 x 100ml Epic E-Liquid, Various Fruit Flavours Like Blackberry. Strawberry etc. They all tasted nothing like the Fruits they were supposed to be. They were classed as premium juices. The Plus side was the loo smelled nice for a few days.

Bought this a ways back .it's fucking rank and chemically ...I keep it in work to deter the tightwads (can I have a bit of juice ?,I left mine at home ) brigade ..they've stopped asking now ;)
IMG_20231011_202746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom