What's new

What’s Your Comfort Vape?

upload_2023-11-16_14-20-5.png

upload_2023-11-16_14-20-30.png

I'm intrigued by the custard tart and the first thing I saw on there was hot cross bun! Hmmm may have to have a word with Santa!

I usually spend all my money on beer and prostitutes

Just went back for more, should've paid attention to the 100ml deals and free shipping over 20 quid :hmm:

No matter, Christmas presents for myself :D

View attachment 339403

View attachment 339404

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/e-liquid/short-fill-vape-juice/cotton-and-cable-shortfills

Had to get the Eton Mess after revisiting my review

View attachment 339405

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../threads/cotton-and-cable-dessert-box.208931/

Eton Mess is one of my favourite things to eat, so I may have to get myself a bottle of that on payday.

Great review :D

I have a liking for Chiricahua Sun which has been my favourite almost since i started vaping. Since trying different Manabush Liquids i am also getting very fond of Waxahachie, Nokomis and Pow Wow, I also like the Tribute Range as well. My non-Manabush Flavour was Macaraz by 12 Monkey's but the last bottle i bought which i am still vaping doesn't hit the spot like it used too. Really enjoying Butter No2 but my Hearts in MTL so would stick with Chiri as still my favourite.

I didn't think you were undercover, I just presumed and yeah I guess hadn't noticed, despite your name not sounding particularly norweiganish :)

We are looking to relocate out of blighty. We considered that part of the world very seriously as I really like the vibe round there. But it's just too cold and dark... having not grown up in LA, I need to stock up on my life's worth of sunshine and beaches.

There has been a lot of good shit out on reprise :thumbsup: Ever come across pekka streng? Finnish dude, died very young, done some pretty original proggy folk stuff.
First, Pekka Who? I don’t have much interaction with the Finnish music scene, and I can’t remember him touring here. The whole Scandinavian music scene is rather strange and shoe staring, actually. The few quality musicians are primarily renowned on the jazz/blues circuits ;)

And let me recommend not moving here :58: As @MarylinC37 mentioned, those two months of summer with their lovely, long evenings are counterbalanced by the five months of winter. Those summer evenings can be just as beautiful and glorious as those dark, winter days are depressing, and it’s a very bipolar existence. As the Norwegians say, it’s only for those who are “especially interested” :18:

But this is bit :offtopic::18:

Got a wee chuckle from that one, not too fussy indeed :18:

Not sure I want to ask what “eclectic” death metal is, as opposed to just “run of the mill” death metal :17: But it is incredibly weird how a few hammer blows from a Slipknot album can truly change my mood from bad to good :hmm: I bet no one has ever mentioned Slipknot and comforting in the same sentence :18:

Beauty is in the eye (read; ear) of the beholder. I go to sleep listening to Cannibal Corpse and wake up to Meshuggah. :)

Beauty is in the eye (read; ear) of the beholder. I go to sleep listening to Cannibal Corpse and wake up to Meshuggah. :)
Christ man, now you’ve made me break out my old Fear Factory, Deicide, LoG albums :18: I saw CC open for Pantera (if I remember correctly:11:) oh so many years ago :11: But honestly, I have no way of knowing what’s eclectic or what’s mainstream death metal :18:

Friday evening sitting on the sofa with my better half vaping with a whisky and some vinyl on the record deck.

Back
Top Bottom