What's new

What’s Your Comfort Vape?

Despite lots of experimentation over the last 6 years when relaxing at home I always go for my old faithful - dripping fruit flavours with a dual coil RDA/dual 18650 mod combo.

First, Pekka Who? I don’t have much interaction with the Finnish music scene, and I can’t remember him touring here. The whole Scandinavian music scene is rather strange and shoe staring, actually. The few quality musicians are primarily renowned on the jazz/blues circuits ;)

And let me recommend not moving here :58: As @MarylinC37 mentioned, those two months of summer with their lovely, long evenings are counterbalanced by the five months of winter. Those summer evenings can be just as beautiful and glorious as those dark, winter days are depressing, and it’s a very bipolar existence. As the Norwegians say, it’s only for those who are “especially interested” :18:

But this is bit :offtopic::18:

Yeah the long cold dark winters put me off. If only I could take their social structure and general good vibes and drop it somewhere in the middle of the med.

Pekka was late 60s early 70s I think. I just thought you might have heard... with it being a limited music scene and you being the kind of person who has 3k vinyl records... it was worth a shot.

Christ man, now you’ve made me break out my old Fear Factory, Deicide, LoG albums :18: I saw CC open for Pantera (if I remember correctly:11:) oh so many years ago :11: But honestly, I have no way of knowing what’s eclectic or what’s mainstream death metal :18:

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :21:

Back
Top Bottom