What's new

What’s Your Comfort Vape?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
You’ve had one of those weeks :11: The boss is an arsehole, your in-laws are visiting for an undetermined length of time, and your favorite Billet Box just died after you dumped a tank in it. You’re ready to lock yourself in the broom closet and are never coming out :17: You need a Comfort Vape!

Let me tell you, I’ve had one of those…months. After supper on a Friday evening, there’s little I like better than to find myself a quiet corner, and sit down with a cup of tea and a rta (currently my rta of choice for complex flavors is my Arcana) filled with Castle Long Reserve (ungodly expensive, but worth it) or my new discovery, Sfumato Bavarian Lemon Merengue :drool: It replenishes my mind and my soul :14:

When things are at their worst, do you have a “Comfort Vape”? Is it a special tank or kit, or is it a special juice you just adore? Or is your life just so positive and successful that you don’t even understand the concept? :18:

giphy.gif

Know the feeling @ZenAnarchi :17:
Due to rapid deterioration with Tremors and utter frustration at my inability to perform even the most basic of tasks, I sink into Mrs Lord's Druide, ot Pontefract Cakes FAR too regularly at the moment. It's about the only thing keeping me sane. :51:

Chiri is my comfort vape, my pick me up vape, my crisis vape, my warm and cuddly vape, my party vape and my hype vape all at once.

I would like to try the CL Reserve, because I do like the original, but find it a little bit tepid in the flavour department. Had never heard of it before, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere in the UK ATM. And yea, it's fucking extortionate!!!!

*places broken record on the turntable*

Supergood Butter 02 in a Profile Unity RTA.

When things look dark, it is very often the small, comforting luxuries that can get one through :D

giphy.gif

@Rob - Things will get better (knock wood), and I’m glad you get some comfort from your favorites :lovesign:

@MHL - I picked up my Reserve when a local website had a 30% sale on liquids, and I regret that I didn’t buy two :18: But it is absurdly expensive, like all gourmet items, some will think it’s a waste of money ;) The Reserve is usually a Christmas release, so a new batch may be available soon…

@JohnNada - Must admit that Supergood nr9 was one of my comfort juices last year ;) Just wish they did a 50/50 mtl butter line :17:

The very definition of comfort is something that consoles and soothes, in its very idea is something that you have close to your heart :love:

When I moved to Norway I had to sell my 3000+ record collection, broke my heart :17: But it took years of my listening to my favs on CD before I didn’t hear that inevitable skip on the old LP in my head :18:

So broken records definitely have their place here :2thumbsup:

Although Butter No 2 is my favourite juice, it isn't really my comfort blanket when i think about it.
If i'm in comfort blanket mode, i usually hit the beer, so custard is my go to with beer. My favourite custard atm is Serendipity Vanilla Sky.

Back
Top Bottom