What's new

What Is The Worst Juice You’ve Tasted Recentlly?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
We hear a lot about all those great juices out there, but what is the worst flavor you’ve had recently? Of course this is a subjective question, but thought it’d be fun to hear about some of those juices that only a mother could love :18: Personally, I have several flavors from past experience that I’d really much rather forget…a root beer flavor I tried in the States comes to mind.

Recently, I ordered a 50/50 Swedish juice for mtl fra Koyuki (sounds really Swedish, doesn’t it?:hmm:). Now I’ve had several juices from Sweden that I’ve enjoyed; they do a mean cinnamon bun flavor. But this was Peach Mango Crumble. Admittedly, I’m not a big lover of fruit desserts, it’s only occasionally I find one I like (Supergood 9 f ex), but this was atrocious. It tasted like a combination of cat-piss and the most sickly artificial peach flavor I’ve tasted. I wish I could forget that taste! I don’t think I allowed the wick to break in before I emptied the tank and threw the whole bottle in the rubbish. If I could’ve bought a tongue scraper, I would’ve :17:

Pray tell, what is the worst flavor you’ve had recently?

giphy.gif

Mine was last year and it was called Elivs Sandwich it was put it this way :vom: all i could taste was bacon Don't get me wrong i do love a bacon sandwich but this juice was my worst i have ever bought.

worste i had was afew weeks back , it was a shortfill from 88vape lemon sherbet it smelt more like toilet duck & ironiclly thats where it ended up going down the bog.

Not recently but I remember years ago everyone was raving about Dr Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil so I bought a bottle to see what all the hype was about. I had around half a tank before I decided to bin it as it tasted like the smell of warm piss mixed with aniseed.

More recently I bought some Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk as I used to love back in the pre-TPD days but since they've banned all the good stuff like diacetyl it now tastes absolutely horrible. Completely lacking any custard taste with a really artificial strawberry. Total waste of 14 quid.

There was also a strawberry waffle one by Whisk that sounded amazing but for some reason unknown to me they'd decided it was a good idea to add koolada or some other kind of cooling to it, which just made it taste nasty. Again, it also had the artificial strawberry taste that seems to quite common unfortunately. It looks like it's no longer available, which I'm glad to see.

Charlie's Chalk Dust Lemon Meringue is another I was disappointed with. It had a really nice flavour but for some strange reason it was incredibly dry to vape.

There have been many, many more but those all that spring to mind.

SQZD Fruit Co Apple Blackcurrant. 100% sweetener, fuck all flavour. I actually like sweet juices, but this one was taking the piss. I think I was vaping Sucralose.

I bought some bargain bucket stuff over christmas time that all swims with the fishes, mostly stuff from 360 and Twist.

ElfLiq Pink Grapefruit - I was caught short ok? Don’t judge me, it was cheap :54:

Subtle hint of pink grapefruit (nice), followed by WHAM! - smacked around the chops by a concussive blast of the Iciest Arctic Freeze Ever :24: I nearly had a stroke :thud:

There was a thread a couple of years ago where a few members were looking to club together a few hundred quid to buy a pallet of out of date random-branded juice. Often wondered how that turned out. :puke:

ElfLiq Pink Grapefruit - I was caught short ok? Don’t judge me, it was cheap :54:

Subtle hint of pink grapefruit (nice), followed by WHAM! - smacked around the chops by a concussive blast of the Iciest Arctic Freeze Ever :24: I nearly had a stroke :thud:
Truly, I can’t stand cooling at all, and that goes for menthol and mint, but some like it :18:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom