What's new

Sub Ohm Advken Manta Mesh

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
The Advken Manta Mesh

Kindly sent over by Cortana ,hey, @Healthcabin
https://www.healthcabin.net/advken-manta-mesh-tank-p/20071.html

The manta mesh an addition to Advkens manta range which boast the 2 manta rtas and now this mesh coiled subtank

advkenmantamesh.jpg

So it is a 24mm stock mesh coil tank , 35mm tall(not including the tip, and flares out to 30mm around that midriff, Comes in ss or black (and a range of other colours now to)with the doughnut bubble glasses coming in a plethora of colours, top slide fill and holding 5ml

(In the box tank, some spares, including a glass and 2 coils a 0.16 & 0.2 both mesh)

The look of this thing is going to be somewhat er polarising shall I say, from futuristic spinning top, to ufo or probably my favourite from someone who shall remain nameless “fucking hell, that is wank”

Form over function this definitely is not, this tank does have some good points coupled with some bad, top fill and 5ml capacity are a definite plus whoever this tank is hugely let down by the horrendously noisy airflow, well you won’t be attacked or confronted while using it, even though you may attract the local dog population, the airflow really kills it for me, which is a shame as the flavour from the coil heads is top notch, they seem to last a good while to. (juice dependant)

all they needed to do to rectify the emergency whistle airflow was actually test it, before making thousands or simply change the shape of the holes on the afc

So if you are planning on going to less than desirable parts of town and want to dissuade would be muggers and or pervos, and want to do it with a flavourful vape then this is the one for you

Cheers healthcabin

think there may have been a list on that opinion lol

How could they get this so wrong? Just look at that bubble glass!

The Manta's bubble glass is the only one I've seen that I could live with, and I assumed some thought had gone into creating it, but obviously not, it was just a fluke.

How could they get this so wrong? Just look at that bubble glass!

The Manta's bubble glass is the only one I've seen that I could live with, and I assumed some thought had gone into creating it, but obviously not, it was just a fluke.

yeah I honestly dont know what they were thinking, wasted space with needless chunky metal on the top half, and the most important part imo the airflows all wrong every part of the system is a different shape or size, silly
and the thing is the flavours awesome, could of been great

The Advken Manta Mesh

Kindly sent over by Cortana ,hey, @Healthcabin
https://www.healthcabin.net/advken-manta-mesh-tank-p/20071.html

The manta mesh an addition to Advkens manta range which boast the 2 manta rtas and now this mesh coiled subtank

View attachment 183927

So it is a 24mm stock mesh coil tank , 35mm tall(not including the tip, and flares out to 30mm around that midriff, Comes in ss or black (and a range of other colours now to)with the doughnut bubble glasses coming in a plethora of colours, top slide fill and holding 5ml

(In the box tank, some spares, including a glass and 2 coils a 0.16 & 0.2 both mesh)

The look of this thing is going to be somewhat er polarising shall I say, from futuristic spinning top, to ufo or probably my favourite from someone who shall remain nameless “fucking hell, that is wank”

Form over function this definitely is not, this tank does have some good points coupled with some bad, top fill and 5ml capacity are a definite plus whoever this tank is hugely let down by the horrendously noisy airflow, well you won’t be attacked or confronted while using it, even though you may attract the local dog population, the airflow really kills it for me, which is a shame as the flavour from the coil heads is top notch, they seem to last a good while to. (juice dependant)

all they needed to do to rectify the emergency whistle airflow was actually test it, before making thousands or simply change the shape of the holes on the afc

So if you are planning on going to less than desirable parts of town and want to dissuade would be muggers and or pervos, and want to do it with a flavourful vape then this is the one for you

Cheers healthcabin
Agree buddy. The airflow is greatly improved by using a joytech coil. It's way too large, ultimately the airflow is dictated by the hole in the middle of the coil so why they went so large is beyond me. I did manage to tune it down fairly reasonably but it still sounded like a dirty phone call from Darth Vader.
Ironically the coils are awesome once broken in. I've gone through tons of Cotswolds custard doughnut and the first coil is still in its prime.
Christ it's fugly though. I'm not convinced the silver isnt just a coating over a base alloy.
Looks better with the spare glass tank and a better drip tip. It becomes almost special.... almost.

Agree buddy. The airflow is greatly improved by using a joytech coil. It's way too large, ultimately the airflow is dictated by the hole in the middle of the coil so why they went so large is beyond me. I did manage to tune it down fairly reasonably but it still sounded like a dirty phone call from Darth Vader.
Ironically the coils are awesome once broken in. I've gone through tons of Cotswolds custard doughnut and the first coil is still in its prime.
Christ it's fugly though. I'm not convinced the silver isnt just a coating over a base alloy.
Looks better with the spare glass tank and a better drip tip. It becomes almost special.... almost.
Incidentally the lovely cortana is sending me the advken owl which is essentially the same tank in a fat boy design. Interested to see if it's better or if you can Frankenstein between the two tanks.

Thinking about it. When I first opened the box, it was the first time I've actually recoiled back away from a piece of vape gear.
I imagine that if c3po had a tumour, it would look like the manta... damn the flavours good on that ugly, loud bastard though.

Back
Top Bottom