What's new

21700 vs 20700

What do u use?
Steamcraves Supreme & Plus, Sherman, Profile, Unity, Hadalay, Phenom, Drop/Drop Solo. That's what's in use at the moment, so probably have a change round. Get's too boring vaping on the same thing day in, day out.

Steamcraves Supreme & Plus, Sherman, Profile, Unity, Hadalay, Phenom, Drop/Drop Solo. That's what's in use at the moment, so probably have a change round. Get's too boring vaping on the same thing day in, day out.
U have a good collection.

Variety, stops you getting bored & makes you learn different ways to coil & wick to get the best out of any set up.
I never change. I use triple core claptons on the kennedy for the Drag 2 and I use n80 for the Purge. I found what I like I just stick to it. I get plenty of vapor and good flavor and best of all plenty nicotine. I vape a 6.

No it is not you get 4.2 volts when fully charged.
You really should not be using a mech yet.
You do not know enough to stay safe.

If you want a mod that hits hard get a 2 or 3 cell regulated device and you can roast your tonsils safely.
No, no OHD you are wrong :58:. The most important thing is that OP gets the hardest hit in the Universe, if he says he gets 24v or whatever, that's what he's getting. He has the best of everything you see. Tool (op not you).

No, no OHD you are wrong :58:. The most important thing is that OP gets the hardest hit in the Universe, if he says he gets 24v or whatever, that's what he's getting. He has the best of everything you see. Tool (op not you).
I just went by what Mooch specifically told me when I messaged him. Im not going to argue with Mooch. If he says my build is safe then its safe. Im draining 26.5 amps of battery on a true 30 amp battery. There is nothing unsafe about that.

If your mod could take either 20700 or 21700 then yes, it would be worth buying a 30T. But no, it's not worth buying a new mod just to be able to use a 21700.

Whats happening here?

Sorry i had to i have nothing helpful to add as i don't know enough about mechs , But this thread comes across a little like someones pulling your legs.

Back
Top Bottom