What's new

Help me catch up, please.

Squonking is the one thing I never did try, though I can see the appeal for sure.

If you like really intense, moist flavour you really should try it. You can't get better IMO. I have several setups on the go now, all with different flavours and every puff I take these days is absolutely heavenly. I never get a bad puff any more.

Nothing better than finding your perfect set up and saving money. Congrats! I'm considering getting back into making coils, still have all the gear after all, and plenty of attys to work on.

yeah, I have bought new stuff over the years but I always end up going to back to what I know and like.... and eventually I just came to the conclusion that if I'm always doing that then I may as well not bother buying it in the first place!

I'm not fussy with mods, as long as it's fairly small and light I'm good, so I do buy them occasionally. I bought some Innokin Kroma-R kits just for the mods that were on 'bargain sale' before christmas.

The way things have been going the last few years or so, there's very little that caught my eye anyway, it's all AIO, pods and dispoables. What used to be a standard 510 connection isn't as standard as it was that's for sure.

Oh goody, a 'show off your favourite shiny new kit' thread :):) or at least that's how I'm going to interpret it... my go-to combination right now for both aesthetics and flavour is a Lost Vape Hyperion DNA100 and Dead Rabbit Max RDA with a pair of 12 wrap 4.6mm AWG28 Ni200 coils just about slipping in over 0.1 ohm, running TC (yep, I'm trying it again...)

In general though, IMHO anything with 'Dead Rabbit' on the box tastes pretty damned good, and anything with 'Lost Vape' on the box works beautifully and is a pleasure to use.

5 points for naming the image...

20240328_221208.jpg

It's a King Crimson album, not sure of the title because that isn't my thing.... I am however a music lover and collector so I am familiar with many albums and covers that I might not necessarily be into. I would have listened to it at some point in the past too.

Oh goody, a 'show off your favourite shiny new kit' thread :):) or at least that's how I'm going to interpret it... my go-to combination right now for both aesthetics and flavour is a Lost Vape Hyperion DNA100 and Dead Rabbit Max RDA with a pair of 12 wrap 4.6mm AWG28 Ni200 coils just about slipping in over 0.1 ohm, running TC (yep, I'm trying it again...)

In general though, IMHO anything with 'Dead Rabbit' on the box tastes pretty damned good, and anything with 'Lost Vape' on the box works beautifully and is a pleasure to use.

View attachment 351833
Dead Tasty Beautiful Vape
:)

It's a King Crimson album, not sure of the title because that isn't my thing.... I am however a music lover and collector so I am familiar with many albums and covers that I might not necessarily be into. I would have listened to it at some point in the past too.
Correct :):) - In the Court of the Crimson King :)

Once I found the Profile Unity Mesh RTA back in 2019/20ish I was set. I do occasionally try other RTAs but always go back to the Unity. I can't see anything ever topping it for me.

As for stock coils, the Vaporesso 0.2ohm GTI is outstanding, and easily gives rebuildables a good run for their money in terms of flavour.

On to mods... my current favourites are nothing fancy at all, just functional: A silver Lost Vape Thelema Solo for my silver Unity and a black Vaporesso Gen 200 for my black Unity.

I won't mention boro mods and RBAs as that's an entirely different conversation:D

Back
Top Bottom