What's new

Prime Vapes - Weekly Deals

Oh, and I was kind enough to not draw attention to the use of "thirfty"...

I'm undecided as to whether it's a typo of "thrifty" or whether it's old English "thirsty" :p

You can see why this typo happened. It’s Tesco’s fault for having good beer at such a low price.

Tesco(‘s) has Sol pack of 12 bottles on offer for £6 a box, I’ve done a box in this weekend already, I’ll be back out for another couple of boxes tomorrow [emoji23]
Fucking hell, just did a Tesco order today...runs off to see if it's too late to amend it [emoji6]

Site looks great mate, when we getting another tea break juice? The caramel was bloody lovely today with a nice strong brew and a couple of rich tea

Fucking hell, just did a Tesco order today...runs off to see if it's too late to amend it [emoji6]

Site looks great mate, when we getting another tea break juice? The caramel was bloody lovely today with a nice strong brew and a couple of rich tea

Yeah it’s a bargain, really nice beer too. It’s similar to corona [emoji16]

I’m busy working on two flavours for this range and two for the ice cream range at the moment mate! Not far off being complete now, I’m just waiting on a few samples to turn up of some other flavours to find the missing pieces to the recipes [emoji16]

Yeah it’s a bargain, really nice beer too. It’s similar to corona [emoji16]

I’m busy working on two flavours for this range and two for the ice cream range at the moment mate! Not far off being complete now, I’m just waiting on a few samples to turn up of some other flavours to find the missing pieces to the recipes [emoji16]
I quite like a sol

Not trying to hassle you about it, but surely you could have just had 3 hours sleep and got it done by now [emoji6] [emoji23]

Look forward to them and need to top up on custard slice and lychee soon!!

I quite like a sol

Not trying to hassle you about it, but surely you could have just had 3 hours sleep and got it done by now [emoji6] [emoji23]

Look forward to them and need to top up on custard slice and lychee soon!!

Fair point, I’ll take that on board and get a few red bulls in tomorrow [emoji23]

We have a sponge cake type of affair and another biscuity type for the tea break range, that’s if I can find the missing pieces to the puzzle!

Fair point, I’ll take that on board and get a few red bulls in tomorrow [emoji23]

We have a sponge cake type of affair and another biscuity type for the tea break range, that’s if I can find the missing pieces to the puzzle!

I think you will find the missing pieces to the puzzle in the bottom of a bottle of sol. I'm not sure which bottle show you best check a few of them

Back
Top Bottom