What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

I've seen some online in videos that have it and some that don't have it. I just got mine in the mail today and seen that mine doesn't have it. I was hoping it did..

I got mine from Provapes in UK. Don't know if that makes a difference

Ok I try that. Thank you.
I just ordered the vapeshell and the insider for it. What is your favorite bridge for for flavor in the Bantam in your opinion ?

Currently, the Vapeshell, but I have high hopes for SXK Insider V2 which is on the way. Also I have the Haku Xeta clone on preorder. In theory this should suit all styles of vaping with all it's options.

Currently, the Vapeshell, but I have high hopes for SXK Insider V2 which is on the way. Also I have the Haku Xeta clone on preorder. In theory this should suit all styles of vaping with all it's options.
Yeah that is the one I ordered, the insider v2. I wanted the try that boxxer one with the coil on top but 3fvape didn't have it. Thought about getting the haku but I didn't know how ling the preorder would be and or how long it even takes for them to ship and get the the U.S... even though I ordered everything 24 hours, it still hasn't shipped. I've never ordered from them before.

Yeah that is the one I ordered, the insider v2. I wanted the try that boxxer one with the coil on top but 3fvape didn't have it. Thought about getting the haku but I didn't know how ling the preorder would be and or how long it even takes for them to ship and get the the U.S... even though I ordered everything 24 hours, it still hasn't shipped. I've never ordered from them before.
The boxxer is a leaky bugger. Odis have redisigned it completely but not seen it for sale yet. It's now boxxer V2. Don't bother with the SXK V2 as that is a V1 with the same issues. Xeta clones are on pre order (YFTK version) 18th Sept at FT or 25th at 3F. If you want an original you need to be in the FB group as they do a list, so far every 2 weeks.

You have to be a bit patient when ordering from China. As already said, the Haku is due in at Fasttech in 4 days time. However this is no guarantee as sometimes they suddenly change this for a later date.

Mine doesn't show the battery % either, it was ordered from 3F a month or so ago. I'm assuming it's a firmware version difference.

Back
Top Bottom