What's new

V3 Bantam Box on its way

Generally, in regards to the sliding glass door, as with many other things in life, it’s better to use too much lubrication rather than too little :18:

Welcome to the Boro Rabbit Hole lol. The majority of Boro's work the same, Don't buy DOT RBA's for Boro devices as they won't fit, just had a mate do that. There's a Billet Box in the Classifieds i have been looking at but think i have enough for now though it's definitely in my sights, DNA too.

Got there in the end :18:

IMG_20231103_173441982.jpg

Picture came out crap but you get the idea, thanks to everyone that helped :2thumbsup:

Have already been ordering extras from China, liked the look of the 415 RBA and added an extra Boro and drip tips. Could do with some spare panels as I know I'll scratch these

I'm so glad I started with the Kraken Boro

I bought a clone 415 Bridge and Boro set so I had backs ups

That gasket with the Boro has to be the most annoying thing ever in vaping! :18: Like, ever

That gasket with the Boro has to be the most annoying thing ever in vaping! :18: Like, ever
lol When they work (usually a bit of juice lube is needed) they are fine, and are an absolute doddle to fill. But occasionally you do get the gasket-from-hell ;)

Back
Top Bottom