What's new

Any info on this

By February even @zouzounaki and @ZT will be high on the disposables:D
Tbh I could get them earlier but the 3 brands are knocking that much stuff out I can’t keep on top tbh. So they’re going to send me a big suitcase of stuff inc some prototypes.

With got a device on the boil at the moment and it’s looks really good.

I’ll get some dodgy disposables sent over just in case though

Is this a riddle?

Did I win?

You're a winner...... congrats....one white Donnay sock, one Jesus sandal and a well used Russian bride (including her mother) this is non negotiable....on their way to you.
Please note Yodel are experiencing longer than expected delivery times of these items and your prizes may arrive separately, please don't panic if the mother arrives first, she looks fk all like her daughter.......honest:D

You're a winner...... congrats....one white Donnay sock, one Jesus sandal and a well used Russian bride (including her mother) this is non negotiable....on their way to you.
Please note Yodel are experiencing longer than expected delivery times of these items and your prizes may arrive separately, please don't panic if the mother arrives first she looks fk all like her daughter.......honest:D
You had me At Jesus sandal tbh

9AA0E646-0ECC-4691-878C-ECBB08F513D7.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6419.MOV
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
Please note Yodel are experiencing longer than expected delivery times of these items and your prizes may arrive separately, please don't panic if the mother arrives first, she looks fk all like her daughter.......honest:D

three paaaair fura pounaaaa

Yep definitely fiddly, speaking of which you'd need to like fiddling to be bothered swapping out a bell cap.

Google tells me that Latin phrase means 'the sun shines for everyone', not sure why you'd want to stick that on an atty but always good to see some new ones.

Yep definitely fiddly, speaking of which you'd need to like fiddling to be bothered swapping out a bell cap.

Google tells me that Latin phrase means 'the sun shines for everyone', not sure why you'd want to stick that on an atty but always good to see some new ones.

Which really means, 'the sun shines out yer arse'

As a fan of both BP mods and al things gravity fed I’ll be keeping a close eye on this.

I'm sure it's good. I'm also sure it'll look great on an Aspire Mixx, however I have two Sures and I doubt this will be any better (If it is it would be some tank).

It's pricey too so I'm happy to not bother

Back
Top Bottom