What's new

Any info on this

I’ve seen it shown on the FB groups. It is lovely and love the industrial looks of it. The price is a bit steep though. I’ll admire from afar.

I’ve seen it shown on the FB groups. It is lovely and love the industrial looks of it. The price is a bit steep though. I’ll admire from afar.
I was thinking the same, a bit of a price rise from the other rata they have made.

My main issue with ecigone is they not only shipped half the order without telling me there was a crucial part missing.
They then had the same item "in stock" for a full week before they shipped mine out, which they only did because I reminded them.
It's an easy mistake to make but it's not the first time and an apology would've been nice.

I'm fully aware that if you pre order something you'll be in for a wait but other shops will at least tell you when your item is being shipped, instead of having pointless countdown timers on their site which mean nothing.

I'm not saying ecigone is a bad retailer but their customer service needs work and I'd rather wait for things to be in stock than pre order from them again.
Their coms are shit.

Looks a bit fiddly, no commentary just mood music..

could be, but maybe it’s just the user over complicating it. mad tweezers and rubbing the coil and suchlike. people do like to unnecessarily complicate things to create an air of mystique and expertise. :)

actually does it have the same daft liquid control as the other one? and what’s with the multiple slightly different shapes chambers. “yes, i’m sure i can detect a subtle difference between my tobaccos and my mixed flavours &c &c” madness. :)

could be, but maybe it’s just the user over complicating it. mad tweezers and rubbing the coil and suchlike. people do like to unnecessarily complicate things to create an air of mystique and expertise. :)

I meant the tool supplied to remove the air pin and the chamber thingies looks overly fiddly.

Back
Top Bottom