What's new

Any info on this

aye, think that’s to fill it though. if it fills from the top it has more need for liquid control than the other one. i couldn’t work it out from the silent film.

aye, think that’s to fill it though. if it fills from the top it has more need for liquid control than the other one. i couldn’t work it out from the silent film.

Yeah not the most comprehensive review and no sound but I think the jfc closes automatically when you open the top to fill.

it’s all a moot point to me, i’ve stopped buying new gear anyway. there is too much of it and we should stop encouraging them :)

Maybe a better video here:

I have seen it here:
https://www.tisvapo.it/prodotto/labs-rta-bp-mods/

And again just orings hold the tank section ;( as far as I can tell from the pic
labs-mtl-rta-bp-mods.jpg

it’s all a moot point to me, i’ve stopped buying new gear anyway. there is too much of it and we should stop encouraging them :)

They need more encouragement to fend off the attack of the disposables IMO

Im no SURE about this (and I have 3 SURE'S).......me n top fills don't get on cos at some point they all piss the bed.....maybe this one won't. but I have said that before, so unless @dovpo_uk send me one (yes that's a shameless give me free shit plug) Im no parting with my children's inheritance money for another piss the bed.:)

Im no SURE about this (and I have 3 SURE'S).......me n top fills don't get on cos at some point they all piss the bed.....maybe this one won't. but I have said that before, so unless @dovpo_uk send me one (yes that's a shameless give me free shit plug) Im no parting with my children's inheritance money for another piss the bed.:)
Is this a riddle?

Did I win?

Ahh. Due to my low effort this post is about the Labs?

As far as I know Bruce went on a worldwide tour.

Hooked up with Mario (not his real name)

Bruce said. Let’s make something awesome (thinking about his days a Pizza Hut China)

Mario got this completely wrong and made the Labs . Absolutely in a Lab.

And with that it’s only been released in Italy. And then everywhere else.

Hoping to get some February time with my tomahawks and Themis Tod Dom

Ahh. Due to my low effort this post is about the Labs?

As far as I know Bruce went on a worldwide tour.

Hooked up with Mario (not his real name)

Bruce said. Let’s make something awesome (thinking about his days a Pizza Hut China)

Mario got this completely wrong and made the Labs . Absolutely in a Lab.

And with that it’s only been released in Italy. And then everywhere else.

Hoping to get some February time with my tomahawks and Themis Tod Dom

By February even @zouzounaki and @ZT will be high on the disposables:D

Back
Top Bottom