What's new

V3 Bantam Box on its way

It’s difficult to admit in public, but I resisted about 10 minutes when I saw it come up on 3F :18:

Pocket aios work great for me when I’m out, especially in the winter. I just throw a Nautilus coil in a Boxx, and I’m good to go. Stealthy and wee, I just adore them. At about 9w, the new generation of 18350s will last me a good 8-10 hours of vaping, and they’re so small, I can carry a couple more around with me if needs must. Been using a v2 I picked up here, and my v3 is well on its way, in my hands next week? :2thumbsup:

It’s difficult to admit in public, but I resisted about 10 minutes when I saw it come up on 3F :18:

Pocket aios work great for me when I’m out, especially in the winter. I just throw a Nautilus coil in a Boxx, and I’m good to go. Stealthy and wee, I just adore them. At about 9w, the new generation of 18350s will last me a good 8-10 hours of vaping, and they’re so small, I can carry a couple more around with me if needs must. Been using a v2 I picked up here, and my v3 is well on its way, in my hands next week? :2thumbsup:
Would be keen to get your views on it, in due course - particularly whether it is a step up from the V2/Revision (of which I have a couple) and worth going for :)

Not keen on the transparent panels myself. I would quite fancy a v2 with the trad billet styling though.

Likewise, not keen on the panels.
There’s a V2 going in the classies
Thanks mate, appreciate the pointer. I probably wouldn't have gone for green, but it is a reasonable price and as colours go green is one of the better ones... tend to prefer wood, silver, black or possibly gunmetal/grey.

Erm this arrived today and think I need something to go with it or I've brought the wrong RBA

bantam v3.jpg

It feels like there should be something else in there to secure the RBA, cover that gap and be able to fill the thing

Rookie mistake?

This is the RBA I ordered

SXK Genos Style RBA | Ecigone Vape Shop Uk

Do I need something like:

SXK Mission XV Space Pod Boro Tank | Ecigone

Erm this arrived today and think I need something to go with it or I've brought the wrong RBA

View attachment 337837

It feels like there should be something else in there to secure the RBA, cover that gap and be able to fill the thing

Rookie mistake?

This is the RBA I ordered

SXK Genos Style RBA | Ecigone Vape Shop Uk

Do I need something like:

SXK Mission XV Space Pod Boro Tank | Ecigone
As it sounds like you’re just starting up…yes, you need a “boro tank” to use that rba, or bridge as it’s also called. Boro is short for boro-silicate glass, iow, the glass cover that slides up and down on the tank for filling.

Traditonal boro tanks may not be your best bet to start off with, as you’ll probably be rewicking a bit. Personally, I would recommend a Kraken tank, where you can turn it over, take off the base along with the deck of the rba, and rewick without losing all your juice. It also has a rubber fill plug, which you may be more used to…

https://ecigone.co.uk/products/cthulhu-kraken-boro-tanks?_pos=2&_sid=b4aeb47fc&_ss=r

As it sounds like you’re just starting up…yes, you need a “boro tank” to use that rba, or bridge as it’s also called. Boro is short for boro-silicate glass, iow, the glass cover that slides up and down on the tank for filling.

Traditonal boro tanks may not be your best bet to start off with, as you’ll probably be rewicking a bit. Personally, I would recommend a Kraken tank, where you can turn it over, take off the base along with the deck of the rba, and rewick without losing all your juice. It also has a rubber fill plug, which you may be more used to…

https://ecigone.co.uk/products/cthulhu-kraken-boro-tanks?_pos=2&_sid=b4aeb47fc&_ss=r

Ah brilliant, cheers mate, that looks exactly the sort of thing I need! I didn't see that coming at all, I watched a few v2 reviews over the weekend but didn't spot that :18: I'll get one ordered

A It also has a rubber fill plug, which you may be more used to…

That's another thing I'm flummoxed on, is, most of these Boro's I'm seeing have the slide glass like you say, how does that work when refilling? I can't see how you'd refill them without a bung hole

That's another thing I'm flummoxed on, is, most of these Boro's I'm seeing have the slide glass like you say, how does that work when refilling? I can't see how you'd refill them without a bung hole

You slide the glass down a wee bit, refill then slide back up.

Back
Top Bottom