What's new

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 TC Squonk MOD 100W £21

Just ordered one each of these for me and the wife and a boat load of bottles for it £50 shipped. Seems like a deal to me :)

What’s the crack with this lot then? Should I expect fuck all communication and then it randomly arrives in a couple of weeks? Or do I need to pester them daily to get it shipped [emoji23][emoji23]

Just ordered one each of these for me and the wife and a boat load of bottles for it £50 shipped. Seems like a deal to me :)

What’s the crack with this lot then? Should I expect fuck all communication and then it randomly arrives in a couple of weeks? Or do I need to pester them daily to get it shipped [emoji23][emoji23]
The former I think Lee. I did send messages via the website as I hadn't heard anything but never got a response. Sent a pm to @vapesourcing1 and he/she sent me a tracking number.
I'd leave it for a week or two and if it doesn't arrive then send a pm.

The former I think Lee. I did send messages via the website as I hadn't heard anything but never got a response. Sent a pm to @vapesourcing1 and he/she sent me a tracking number.
I'd leave it for a week or two and if it doesn't arrive then send a pm.

Nice one thanks mate!

Expect fuck all and poof, it shall appear!

I like it, getting another and they have Luxotics for 25 bucks as well..
Time to stock up.

It appeared in about a week for me mate, no hassle, was much surprised, far easier than getting juice from that Prime Vapes bunch !!

The website is crap for updating and notifying. However the delivery time was good.

I’ve been waiting for an order coming from this Sourcemore shower since 4 October, heard nothing since confirming my payment so I’ve emailed them 3 times in the past week no reply, so yesterday I raised it with PayPal and would you believe it I got 3 emails back a despatch notification and a tracking number number, the shit holes have just despatched it, now I wouldn’t mind the delay if they told me but just leaving you in the lurch for 4 weeks isn’t on.

Back
Top Bottom