What's new

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 TC Squonk MOD 100W £21

I’ve been waiting for an order coming from this Sourcemore shower since 4 October, heard nothing since confirming my payment so I’ve emailed them 3 times in the past week no reply, so yesterday I raised it with PayPal and would you believe it I got 3 emails back a despatch notification and a tracking number number, the shit holes have just despatched it, now I wouldn’t mind the delay if they told me but just leaving you in the lurch for 4 weeks isn’t on.

Oh dear, that doesn’t fill me with confidence haha

If you get a despatched notification you’ll be fine @Lee
I should have been on their backs earlier really.
Also I ordered 2 of the new out little Istick mods for the missus and I’m guessing they wasn’t in stock when I ordered and possibly when they got stock they missed my order, no excuse for the lack of contact though.

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting for an order coming from this Sourcemore shower since 4 October, heard nothing since confirming my payment so I’ve emailed them 3 times in the past week no reply, so yesterday I raised it with PayPal and would you believe it I got 3 emails back a despatch notification and a tracking number number, the shit holes have just despatched it, now I wouldn’t mind the delay if they told me but just leaving you in the lurch for 4 weeks isn’t on.

@andyroo sorry to hear you had this problem mate (the site could do better) ... but glad your order is on its way to you.

My second lot arrived all tidy, going in for a third come payday.
I seem to have been lucky with the hundreds of orders I have made through China, but I never order big and never expect it to arrive.
These Squeezy 2s are fucking great for the money, wouldn't order red but it's only vanity for me, who else sees me vaping?
Fucking no one.
I will be on the rainbows next.

Good news, my Sourcemore order arrived at last but with a bit of a bonus. I ordered 2 of the new Istick T80 mods but received 2 the mods with the Eleaf Pesso tanks included as a kit, not had a chance to try the tanks yet but can’t knock them for free.

Funny, I've used Sourcemore quite a bit and never had a problem-- different strokes, etc..

Unfortunately my orders gone a bit tits up, sent a PM to the rep on here asking for tracking a few days after ordering. Responded really quickly and was friendly enough but they don’t have what I want in stock. I don’t think I would have been notified of the delay if I didn’t ask.

Fair enough, shit happens - I just asked them to refund my order.

Email from their customer service team a day later asking them if I want to wait 15 working days for it to come back in stock or pick another product to the same value. Of course I explained that I don’t really want to wait that long for it on this occasion, nor is there anything else on their site in stock that I fancy. So asked for a refund.

Heard nothing back since, I get the feeling it’s going to be a ballache to actually get refunded.

Unfortunately my orders gone a bit tits up, sent a PM to the rep on here asking for tracking a few days after ordering. Responded really quickly and was friendly enough but they don’t have what I want in stock. I don’t think I would have been notified of the delay if I didn’t ask.

Fair enough, shit happens - I just asked them to refund my order.

Email from their customer service team a day later asking them if I want to wait 15 working days for it to come back in stock or pick another product to the same value. Of course I explained that I don’t really want to wait that long for it on this occasion, nor is there anything else on their site in stock that I fancy. So asked for a refund.

Heard nothing back since, I get the feeling it’s going to be a ballache to actually get refunded.
They don't have what you've given your money to them for so they give you your money back.
If they don't instantly refund you bearing in mind they can not complete on the transaction just PayPal claim .

Yeah I’ll leave it for a little bit mate, give them a few days to sort the refund. If nothings materialised by then I’ll have no choice I guess. Don’t really like making a claim if I can help it, feels a bit mean [emoji23]

Yeah I’ll leave it for a little bit mate, give them a few days to sort the refund. If nothings materialised by then I’ll have no choice I guess. Don’t really like making a claim if I can help it, feels a bit mean [emoji23]

Have you got a squeeze already?

Back
Top Bottom