What's new

Humble Pie Giveaway - fastest eyes first

Am really liking rhubarb and custard @VV Martin . Using PG nic in it and it's working really well for MTL at 15 watts

Am really liking rhubarb and custard @VV Martin . Using PG nic in it and it's working really well for MTL at 15 watts
Do you still get enough custard MTL mate? And is the rhubarb sharp or blended with the creamy to make it smooth?

Only asking as I'm thinking of ordering a concentrate of it on Monday

Do you still get enough custard MTL mate? And is the rhubarb sharp or blended with the creamy to make it smooth?

Only asking as I'm thinking of ordering a concentrate of it on Monday

Would say it is nicely blended, creamy and smooth. Quite sweet without being sickly.

Would be interested to see how the flavour develops with some steeping. Not sure how long it's gonna last though.
I'll let you know mate I'm in no rush for juice so will order Monday when I get to bank to pay some cash in then test at weeks 2, 4 and 6 at 50/50 MTL and PM you or if you want send you some 10ml samples at said weeks [emoji4]

I'll let you know mate I'm in no rush for juice so will order Monday when I get to bank to pay some cash in then test at weeks 2, 4 and 6 at 50/50 MTL and PM you or if you want send you some 10ml samples at said weeks [emoji4]

Just let me know your opinion mate. Cheers. Will probably order some more of this one and maybe a couple of others.

Back
Top Bottom