What's new

Humble Pie Giveaway - fastest eyes first

The pink custard is a regular purchase for me, lovely creamy strawberry blend.
And i bought 3 of the Christmas sauce as i had it last year on it's inaugural debut. 2 i am going to use the third is being put away and I am going to steep it for a year thus creating special reserve Christmas sauce :D

Just got cracking with the Rhubarb and Custard today and it's pretty damn delicious, a bit more custardy than i'd like but still lovely and reminds me of the Rhubarb and Custard sweets i use to enjoy when i was a half pint.

If you like Custard flavours and like Rhubarb and Custard flavoured things, i'd easily(no doubt) recommend it (budget/price willing).

Just got cracking with the Rhubarb and Custard today and it's pretty damn delicious, a bit more custardy than i'd like but still lovely and reminds me of the Rhubarb and Custard sweets i use to enjoy when i was a half pint.

If you like Custard flavours and like Rhubarb and Custard flavoured things, i'd easily(no doubt) recommend it (budget/price willing).
I added a bottle of the concentrate on my last Chef's order, its only had just over a weeks steep but it's rather nice already, been chuffing it the last couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom