What's new

De-Hydration

@MarylinC37 I 100% agree with you that water is good for you, but I absolutely hate drinking water lol, a mug of tea is the way to go :)

Absolutely!

I prefer squash mainly along with a couple of cups of coffee. I know they say water is said to be the best thing but it doesn't taste as good. :)

Just been thinking, I did a post the other day about Nic Salts and feeling light headed and sickly after chugging away on them, do you guys think that I could of been de-hydrated and that being the cause and not nic salts ?

Considering your recent health issues I really wouldn't want to give that kind of medical opinion on a forum because there could be lots of factors that could affect things.

Staying hydrated though definitely won't do you any harm and will be very beneficial to your general health.

@MarylinC37 Thanks, I don't know tbh, like you say my lungs have been through the ringer with the pneumonia, I am happier now that I am vaping and not smoking, everything smells and tastes better, just need to get myself back upto 100%. It's the main reason I won't start doing the DTL gives me a chance to recover properly, I am definitely on the mend :)

@cheltenham cat you be careful buddy as Alcohol de-hydrates as well as vaping, don't want to see you harming yourself due to enjoying both vaping and drinking.

Back
Top Bottom