What's new

Conspiracy nut David Icke booted OFF FB & YT over Coronavirus claims

.............. and because they ARE funded. There IS a bottom line ............. whose scientists should we believe?

Because we accept no fees from the news websites we rate. (Our revenue comes from the platforms and search engines for licensing our ratings in order to include them in their feeds and search results.) We rate all news and information sites among the more than 2,000 sites responsible for 96% of the online engagement in English in the United States.

.............. and because they ARE funded. There IS a bottom line ............. whose scientists should we believe?

Because we accept no fees from the news websites we rate. (Our revenue comes from the platforms and search engines for licensing our ratings in order to include them in their feeds and search results.) We rate all news and information sites among the more than 2,000 sites responsible for 96% of the online engagement in English in the United States.

Everything is funded in some way or another. If it wasn’t funded it wouldn’t exist. Or it would be biased towards it’s own agenda. This is the same as your point about the IFS.

As for whose science we believe, the sites they have listed are peddling 5g conspiracies and new age health cures so personally speaking I definitely wouldn’t be believing theirs.

It’s possible to exercise discrimination when reading information. Otherwise we would be able to trust absolutely nothing, or we would be gullible conspiracy theorists willing to believe absolutely anything that somebody with an agenda wants us to believe.

Everything is funded in some way or another. If it wasn’t funded it wouldn’t exist. Or it would be biased towards it’s own agenda. This is the same as your point about the IFS.

As for whose science we believe, the sites they have listed are peddling 5g conspiracies and new age health cures so personally speaking I definitely wouldn’t be believing theirs.

It’s possible to exercise discrimination when reading information. Otherwise we would be able to trust absolutely nothing, or we would be gullible conspiracy theorists willing to believe absolutely anything that somebody with an agenda wants us to believe.
Trust nobody. Everybody has some kind of bias, sometimes they're not even aware of it themselves.

How i see it is that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but only you can choose to listen or ignore it.

How i see it is that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but only you can choose to listen or ignore it.
Agreed. Usually I listen, there's often a nugget in there somewhere. :D

Believing is another matter. ;)

Back
Top Bottom