What's new

Conspiracy nut David Icke booted OFF FB & YT over Coronavirus claims

.............. and because they ARE funded. There IS a bottom line ............. whose scientists should we believe?

Because we accept no fees from the news websites we rate. (Our revenue comes from the platforms and search engines for licensing our ratings in order to include them in their feeds and search results.) We rate all news and information sites among the more than 2,000 sites responsible for 96% of the online engagement in English in the United States.

Exactly, it's a bit like the old saying, "which lunatic do we leave in charge of the asylum"

But why should we trust what they say about themselves, after all they are not exactly going to admit they are a group of untrustworthy bunch of scaremongers, are they. :18:

We should probably not trust them without doing a bit of research.
I personally have no idea who they are.

If you read the link you know more about them than me.I simply posted the link to help @Crewella with her questions about who these people were and why should we trust them.

For all I know they could be a bunch of propagandists trying to give fascist nut jobs a bad name.
A bit of research should shed some light on that.

We should probably not trust them without doing a bit of research.
I personally have no idea who they are.

If you read the link you know more about them than me.I simply posted the link to help @Crewella with her questions about who these people were and why should we trust them.

For all I know they could be a bunch of propagandists trying to give fascist nut jobs a bad name.
A bit of research should shed some light on that.

Oh dear mate, why have a go at me ?

For your information, I did read the link you gave, no doubt while you were blissfully asleep, so yes I did research it, and then posted my opinion. :)

As you seem to be admonishing me, maybe you should have read the information in the link before posting it. As you have just said "For all I know they" :)

Might be something to bear in mind for the future. :)

Back
Top Bottom