What's new

31 days at home. And counting (COVID19)

Guys, tomorrow we will be able to have a walk with kids < 14 YO. Under this conditions:
- 1Km (0,6mi) radius from home
- No play in parks
- 1 Adult x 3 kids max
- 1 hour max

This is RIDICULOUS, but its something.
Previous gobernment decision was "kids just accompanying 1 adult to supermarkets and banks" LOL (they couldnt approved that for ovbious reasons)

This is the day.. 43?... things are far from getting normal or well.

Cant complaint, my son is growing up happy, with lots of love from me and Ms, I have a challenger job with tons of work to do, and we stay healthy and safe.

I dont know whats to come, nobody knows (politicians less than anyone), but this is getting to unsafe levels in economic terms. If 2008-2012 was hard, lets prepare our assess to be kicked.

Guys, tomorrow we will be able to have a walk with kids < 14 YO. Under this conditions:
- No play in parks
- 1 Adult x 3 kids max
- 1 hour max

Previous gobernment decision was "kids just accompanying 1 adult to supermarkets and banks" LOL (they couldnt approved that for ovbious reasons)

Cant complaint, my son is growing up happy, with lots of love from me and Ms, I have a challenger job with tons of work to do, and we stay healthy and safe.

I dont know whats to come, nobody knows (politicians less than anyone), but this is getting to unsafe levels in economic terms. If 2008-2012 was hard, lets prepare our assess to be kicked.
Feel for you mate, can't imagine coping with that hard a lockdown. Shame some UK folk don't get how much we've got off lightly compared to other EU countries. Enjoy the time outdoors & I'm sure you'll appreciate it. Things will get better, just different social rules.

- No play in parks
- 1 Adult x 3 kids max
- 1 hour max

enjoy tomorrow fella its been a long time coming hopefully more improvements come soon for you

- No play in parks
- 1 Adult x 3 kids max
- 1 hour max

No one bothers us up here, we could go out walking all day if we want.
Mind you we are in a village with a population of around 5,000.
Are you living in a big city ?
Is the police enforcing this ?

No one bothers us up here, we could go out walking all day if we want.
Mind you we are in a village with a population of around 5,000.
Are you living in a big city ?
Is the police enforcing this ?
Hi. We live in a small town (+-5000 population). Its most single family Home place with lots of green zones, parks, forrest,... so you could probably go out without being seen. I assure you, anyone who needs can go out for a walk and it may not represent any risk.:(

But Its forbidden to go out (in the whole country, right now). People is able to go outside to buy goods, go to work (with proper pass) or attend elderly/kids. Oh, and take the dog out to have a shit.
Other than that is not permitted.
Not just the police is enforcing this, also the army and other sub-mlitary structures.

Police is putting fines, and we have an additional problem:
Some people went Gestapo mode! From their windows, from their balconies. They watch over all the activity outside and call the police when someone is outside "more than necessary".

Last friday I got a visit from the Local Police. Why? Gestapo collaborators call. I was folding LOTS of boxes we accumulted last month, with my garage door open. Once I finished, went to the paper recicle point (placed at 50m) to dispose all the cardboard. Well, someone went very angry because of this...it took me like 7/9 minutes and its unforgivable, obviously.:doh:
Nothing happened, I explained the situation to the agents whose understood inmediately that I didnt any wrong doing. I was even wearing my f****g mask FFS.

As the situation is not bad enough, this rancorous spiteful stupid people has nothing better to do. Its sad, Im very sad... and very tired and I cant see succesful actions from our leaders. Its desperating.

This is why this must ends NOW. Many people is losing their minds and others are living in desperate conditions (lost their jobs, cant open their business, unable to pay mortgage/rent...). Or simply reached extreme poverty and economic help is not being deployed to needed families.
Each day passed, one step closer to a case of tragedy.
Not to mention, still have 40+- deaths/day yet.

Sorry about the "brick".

Hi. We live in a small town (+-5000 population). Its most single family Home place with lots of green zones, parks, forrest,... so you could probably go out without being seen. I assure you, anyone who needs can go out for a walk and it may not represent any risk.:(

But Its forbidden to go out (in the whole country, right now). People is able to go outside to buy goods, go to work (with proper pass) or attend elderly/kids. Oh, and take the dog out to have a shit.
Other than that is not permitted.
Not just the police is enforcing this, also the army and other sub-mlitary structures.

Police is putting fines, and we have an additional problem:
Some people went Gestapo mode! From their windows, from their balconies. They watch over all the activity outside and call the police when someone is outside "more than necessary".

Last friday I got a visit from the Local Police. Why? Gestapo collaborators call. I was folding LOTS of boxes we accumulted last month, with my garage door open. Once I finished, went to the paper recicle point (placed at 50m) to dispose all the cardboard. Well, someone went very angry because of this...it took me like 7/9 minutes and its unforgivable, obviously.:doh:
Nothing happened, I explained the situation to the agents whose understood inmediately that I didnt any wrong doing. I was even wearing my f****g mask FFS.

As the situation is not bad enough, this rancorous spiteful stupid people has nothing better to do. Its sad, Im very sad... and very tired and I cant see succesful actions from our leaders. Its desperating.

This is why this must ends NOW. Many people is losing their minds and others are living in desperate conditions (lost their jobs, cant open their business, unable to pay mortgage/rent...). Or simply reached extreme poverty and economic help is not being deployed to needed families.
Each day passed, one step closer to a case of tragedy.
Not to mention, still have 40+- deaths/day yet.

Sorry about the "brick".

Hope things get better soon. It all sounds too extreme at the moment

Hey @OzoreXS, how are you getting on now? Have the restrictions been eased any in Spain? I think many of us are struggling with this psychologically - it’s not something we’ve ever experienced, so adjusting can be destabilising. I hope you’re starting to get out a little and seeing the situation improving :friends:

Hey @OzoreXS, how are you getting on now? Have the restrictions been eased any in Spain? I think many of us are struggling with this psychologically - it’s not something we’ve ever experienced, so adjusting can be destabilising. I hope you’re starting to get out a little and seeing the situation improving :friends:
Hi mate, yes!
Indeed, now situation is being slowly normalized.

time slots have been established for walking, different for elderly, kids and the rest. Exercise is now also allowed.

You cant leave your province w/o a weight excuse, however you can now visit family and so, but just inside your province.

Big people concentrations are forbidden, shops are open but attend under appointment, pubs/bars/restaurants open (but only allwed to attend at 30% capacity and respecting safe distance). Many things have changed.

Government deployed a 4 stage plan (finally!), and depending how things go, situaltion will become more "normal". Each stage will be be more permissive.
New normal they call.

This represents a breeze of fresh air, weather also changed and now temperature is raising up. Life is slowly recovered.

Also, the # of deceased people/day (RIP) decreased dramatically. So lets hope this trend continues and we can go back to our lifes, despite we must use PPE.
For now, teleworking continues as the main safe measure. Children are not getting back to school any soon yet.

So yeah! I feel wishful now.
Thanks for asking :)

Hi mate, yes!

time slots have been established for walking, different for elderly, kids and the rest. Exercise is now also allowed.

You cant leave your province w/o a weight excuse, however you can now visit family and so, but just inside your province.

Big people concentrations are forbidden, shops are open but attend under appointment, pubs/bars/restaurants open (but only allwed to attend at 30% capacity and respecting safe distance). Many things have changed.

Government deployed a 4 stage plan (finally!), and depending how things go, situaltion will become more "normal". Each stage will be be more permissive.
New normal they call.

This represents a breeze of fresh air, weather also changed and now temperature is raising up. Life is slowly recovered.

Also, the # of deceased people/day (RIP) decreased dramatically. So lets hope this trend continues and we can go back to our lifes, despite we must use PPE.
For now, teleworking continues as the main safe measure. Children are not getting back to school any soon yet.

Glad things are finally improving. It certainly gives some hope.

Hi mate, yes!

New normal they call.

glad things are slowing getting back to normal for you fella we still have all this to come over here yet

Back
Top Bottom