What's new

Vaping with Vic...what's the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
224 posts, that's well past a 'new member' .... that's more posts than some reviewers that have been here for years. ;)

Well, I have been accused of being a gobby shite, and I find the ignore function extremely useful, already a good half dozen in there...probably saved me from a ban ! :lol1:

I don't think there are any youtube reviewers that contribute regularly on here, a couple pop in now n then, Todd being well the only one of late I can think of.....why, well this is not their platform, full of their fanboys/gals.
I me/personally speaking take no prisoners and no fks given to reviewers ask @eyeball kid :) I love him really......even though he's in the conference league..:D. their fragile egos and the constant drama between them are what I can only compare to as them wanting to be the only gay in the village.:D
You do indeed. Good job your a conference league wag always there to shine my trophy
Thread reminded me of two things...

1. Some YouTube reviewers are so far up there own arse they must have forgotten by now what the sun looks like.

2. I miss @SirLugg
Prince among men is our Lugg. Hope his nic free life goes well.

There's some great posts from the boss man Junglist in that thread. I've just been reading it again.

I have nothing but respect for @junglist even when I've got PM's to give me a bollocking, he's always fair. :D

that one was funny as fook. First time in ages hedders properly let loose.
was plenty more vic shenanigans prior to this and he was plenty unpleasant a few times.
Miss junglist not chipping in with his dry and slightly homoerotic posts. Lol.

Now that I have your attention, and just ftr, when does a new member stop being a new member ?

Just feel that baby Hamish has grown up a wee bit, and may wish to change into his teenage avatar, if that's OK ?
Forum rank is shown under your name. I think postman is the 3rd rank so wheres my fastech order? Did you think the yellow envelope was a bannana and eat or or something?

Forum rank is shown under your name. I think postman is the 3rd rank so wheres my fastech order? Did you think the yellow envelope was a bannana and eat or or something?

Postman is a rank ?

Bejesus, I thought that I was just a lowly paid civil servant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom