What's new

This Weekend - Spotlight on Base Zero - 25% off all weekend.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All

This weekend at Manabush we will be focusing on our Base Zero Range.

For those of you who have never tried it Base Zero is our collection of non tobacco based e-liquids at a reasonable price … and has also become somewhat of a repository for juices we have bought out as limited editions - and been asked to keep on. For instance If you were a fan of BUNKR - Toffee Creme (sadly no longer available) - a remixed version of it can be found in the Base Zero Range - Base Zero 10 : Toffee Creme X. Also Eggnog, our popular Christmas Juice became a regular part of this range.

All flavours are available in 50ml (ideal for 3mg vapers) and 20ml (best for 6mg vapers) and all come with a free nicshot.

We will be running Base Zero with 25% off all weekend until Midnight Monday.

www.manabush.com

12EC1C35-42CA-4465-A3A9-FBAB00F784D9.jpeg

UPDATE! :

I messed up the mail out on this :D

So we are extending it and including The Divergent ranges as well ... The Diablo Divergent, Cola Divergent and Coconut Divergent.

Hi All - we messed up!

Due to a mail server error resulting in in lots of undelivered mails, we have had a number of customers contact us asking to extend this offer, so we are are now extending it till Friday when we will replace it with a focus on one of our other ranges.

Also we are now including The Cola Divergent, the Coconut Divergent and the Diablo Divergent in this offer.

For those of you who have never tried it Base Zero is our collection of non tobacco based e-liquids at a reasonable price … and has also become somewhat of a repository for juices we have bought out as limited editions - and been asked to keep on. For instance If you were a fan of BUNKR - Toffee Creme (sadly no longer available) - a remixed version of it can be found in the Base Zero Range - Base Zero 10 : Toffee Creme X. Also Eggnog, our popular Christmas Juice became a regular part of this range.

All flavours are available in 50ml (ideal for 3mg vapers) and 20ml (best for 6mg vapers) and all come with a free nicshot.

We will be running Base Zero with 25% off all weekend until Midnight Monday.

@ZT is Your very own Rum BaBa going to make the cut into the Zero Range please? [emoji120][emoji120][emoji56] I’m on my last 5 bottles and,It’s keeping me awake at night. [emoji6]

@ZT is Your very own Rum BaBa going to make the cut into the Zero Range please? [emoji120][emoji120][emoji56] I’m on my last 5 bottles and,It’s keeping me awake at night. [emoji6]
It’s is :)

we still have some Christmas ones left - they are on sale as well at the mo :)

It’s is :)

we still have some Christmas ones left - they are on sale as well at the mo :)

Yay! [emoji3] I cleaned you out of the 30ml ones last week. Only the larger one’s are left in the R Baba. I’m struggling to find the time, to get my mix on to alter the ratios.

Back
Top Bottom