What's new

KABLOOM!

North kent, medway.
Cool. Very nice. You're quite a bit over from me. Although I'm officially south east, I'm more south IMHO. It's only because of that big old boot sticking out to the west that I get a bit of east chucked in. I'm 10 min off Hindhead.

Cool. You're quite a bit over from me. Although I'm officially south east, I'm more south IMHO. It's only because of that big old boot sticking out to the west that I get a bit of east chucked in. I'm 10 min off Hindhead.
Maybe we just got the tail end of it over here then, only started about half 4 ish and I think it's stopped now.

Glorious sunshine now in Hampshire! That hail chiiled everything this affy though.
Still waiting for last frost threats to go before the cannas can go in.

Maybe we just got the tail end of it over here then, only started about half 4 ish and I think it's stopped now.
Stopped here too now. Sun's just popped its head out. :dance:

Looks bloody gray up there tho!

No sun here, but I definitely don't need my lamp on anymore. It got quite dark inside.
Wonder what Greta would make of all this crazy weather.

Great.jpg

Cool. Very nice. You're quite a bit over from me. Although I'm officially south east, I'm more south IMHO. It's only because of that big old boot sticking out to the west that I get a bit of east chucked in. I'm 10 min off Hindhead.

I'm near Guildford, so not far away at all.

I was just about to comment on her.
I like weather, especially semi-extreme weather(till the power goes out, than its stops being fun and valuable things start melting)

How did a 15 year old get her hands on a sailboat and enough free time to sail here and become an internet meme anyway?

(Btw, kids today r way to motivated, doesnt she have a keg party to be at)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom