What's new

True vs Hastur Mini vs Berserker V2 vs Pioneer

When you say wheel, do you mean the 3 hole airflow ring at the bottom?

Sounds like something is wrong, because the smallest one is as tight as a gnats asshole, and even the large one isn't particularly airy IMO.

View attachment 246732

On a (kind of) related note, I found this thread about a replacement deck part with a different air intake - a couple of years old, from @Simon G: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-hastur-mini-single-hole-airflow-post.166410/

Checked it out on slowtech and found 2 additional replacement sizes - a 1mm and a 0.6mm. Man is that going to be one tight motherfucker, I had to order it.
Mine have the 1mm airflow fitted as standard (I've four). It was definitely a worthy upgrade.

The thing about the hastur, for me, is it just looks so nice and on virtually any mod. No faff and really simple.
They are the nicest looking tanks to my eye's too. The fact they don't leak is also a boon. I've not touched a couple of mine since pre pandemic so I cleaned them out a few weeks back. Not a drop had leaked out and the materials are top notch as they cleaned up without fuss like new.
lovely tanks.

They are the nicest looking tanks to my eye's too. The fact they don't leak is also a boon. I've not touched a couple of mine since pre pandemic so I cleaned them out a few weeks back. Not a drop had leaked out and the materials are top notch as they cleaned up without fuss like new.
lovely tanks.
I'm not sure on the artemis, but for the mulan and the hastur mini, they have the aesthetics nailed IMO.

I only got my hastur out again recently and I haven't put it away since. I always loved the look of it, but I think my wicking technique has picked up since I last had it in rotation, and now it's a solid performer too.

Mulan's not so great on the leakage front, unfortunately.

I'm not sure on the artemis, but for the mulan and the hastur mini, they have the aesthetics nailed IMO.

I only got my hastur out again recently and I haven't put it away since. I always loved the look of it, but I think my wicking technique has picked up since I last had it in rotation, and now it's a solid performer too.

Mulan's not so great on the leakage front, unfortunately.
No the mulan needs emptying of its left for sure. Still great though.
The master mini is the only tank that looks aesthetically right On the little lost vape coral mods.

Just ordered the 1mm (and the 0.6 for S&G) - my first order from fasttech too.
Cheap as chips aren't they? Now you can put your feet up for a couple of months and wait for it to turn up :thumbup:

IMG_20210514_124019_hdr.jpg

Looking good, pleasing to my matchy ocd. And with the original lego ariels.
Just noticed they've finally seen sense at eleaf and are relaunching the original pico (with a slight addition of a larger too and bottom ledge for bigger tanks.)
Awesome news.

Just noticed they've finally seen sense at eleaf and are relaunching the original pico (with a slight addition of a larger too and bottom ledge for bigger tanks.)
Awesome news.

That is good news. Am surprised in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom