What's new

True vs Hastur Mini vs Berserker V2 vs Pioneer

It also just makes me really happy that it's a Naturevape product that's my favorite tank, after being raised on their coils for the aerotank.
The Aerotank v2 and Naturevape's Kanger coils ... distant memories of 2014 for me.
it was ok at the time but nowadays it would feel like I had Derek Chauvin's knee on my neck.

I can close my eyes and see the SLM tee-shirts now...

You know what, I think something's wrong with my Hastur - it doesn't make any difference to the draw what I do with the airflow selection wheel - full closed, fully open - it's always very airy. Could it be an o ring issue?

i ended up hating the tank, but this is something i distinctly remember about it. mine was the same. changing o rings made no difference. as i recall it hardly even made a difference if i set it so none of the holes were lined up.

I dismtr.enjoy the true tanks much. Bloody ephro quality meant all three had different issue's. Still love the hastur mini although the Artemis perfects things. The pioneer is a pickle to wick without leaks (less troublesome with thicker liquids) but the flavour is superb. Still prefer the kayfun lite/ lite plus for all round tasty, easy vaping.

The thing about the hastur, for me, is it just looks so nice and on virtually any mod. No faff and really simple.

I'm trying to get great results out of the Berserker V2 Mini, but still struggling. I've put the exact same coil (0.64Ohm MTL Staple reading at 0.45-odd) and juice (Cola Base from Manabush) (and Mod, watts, and drip tip) in the 'serker and the True, and I just get a much nicer flavourful front end from the True. Wonder what I'm doing wrong. I've got the 1.5mm air hole under the coil, maybe I need to try reducing that.

I'm trying to get great results out of the Berserker V2 Mini, but still struggling. I've put the exact same coil (0.64Ohm MTL Staple reading at 0.45-odd) and juice (Cola Base from Manabush) (and Mod, watts, and drip tip) in the 'serker and the True, and I just get a much nicer flavourful front end from the True. Wonder what I'm doing wrong. I've got the 1.5mm air hole under the coil, maybe I need to try reducing that.
I use the smallest or second smallest one fwiw.

I think it's down to the wicking if you're feeling it's not saturated

Maybe ditch the claptons and just put a 1 ohm round wire coil in there.

Back
Top Bottom