What's new

True vs Hastur Mini vs Berserker V2 vs Pioneer

That is good news. Am surprised in a good way.
I think they've had a lot of feedback from hobby vapers and general vapers through the likes of totally wicked and tecc who've been asking for a new version of the original for a while.
Still my favourite budget mod by far.
(By the way 3f have them on pre order).

I think they've had a lot of feedback from hobby vapers and general vapers through the likes of totally wicked and tecc who've been asking for a new version of the original for a while.
Still my favourite budget mod by far.
(By the way 3f have them on pre order).

Yeah it's definitely a classic. Look forward to the new old version.

When you say wheel, do you mean the 3 hole airflow ring at the bottom?

Sounds like something is wrong, because the smallest one is as tight as a gnats asshole, and even the large one isn't particularly airy IMO.

View attachment 246732

On a (kind of) related note, I found this thread about a replacement deck part with a different air intake - a couple of years old, from @Simon G: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-hastur-mini-single-hole-airflow-post.166410/

Checked it out on slowtech and found 2 additional replacement sizes - a 1mm and a 0.6mm. Man is that going to be one tight motherfucker, I had to order it.
I have a couple of the 1mm and the 1.5mm replacements which I mainly bought for the spare deck screws as mine stripped very quickly, but after trying them out, the 1mm is my go to every time.

Just noticed they've finally seen sense at eleaf and are relaunching the original pico (with a slight addition of a larger too and bottom ledge for bigger tanks.)
Awesome news.

Pico Plus on pre order at Sourcemore $18.64 plus $6 shipping, I’m not sure on it, I don’t need it to accommodate tanks bigger than 22mm and I’m not sure about that flange affair top and bottom, probably stick with my two original’s.

Pico Plus on pre order at Sourcemore $18.64 plus $6 shipping, I’m not sure on it, I don’t need it to accommodate tanks bigger than 22mm and I’m not sure about that flange affair top and bottom, probably stick with my two original’s.
Well it looks better than the Pico 2 but that's not saying much, those pointed parts have me conflicted too. I still need to track down some OG Picos.
Here's a video if anyone's interested:

Essentially just the Pico Pro without the Pipeline branding from the look of it.

Last edited:
Original Pico here £18.89 plus post
https://vapesourcing.com/eleaf-istick-pico-mod.html
I’ve seen them cheaper in the past but they’ll be getting thin on the ground soon, I think it’s where my money would go if I was looking, solid mod though they just keep going.
Just you calling it a flange has made me even more excited, lol.
I agree they look best with a low profile 22mm tank but I think the steam crave glaz may look chipper aboard. So it has its uses and the bottom plate being slightly larger makes for a stable vape so less death states from Mrs kid when I knock it over. (The new vaporesso swag pod mod has almost got me a divorce).

Back
Top Bottom