What's new

Any crossbow love?

For whatever it's worth, I recently got an SXK Crossbow and it hasn't had the problems that I've read in this thread.
That’s good to hear for people wanting to try one but I personally wouldn’t take the chance on one again. I’ve got 3 that we’re messed up in one way or another, the first time I bought 2 together and both were a failure, bought a third same ole same. I bought the authentic and if you’re into Mtl, it’s a great vape just not for me as I like a Restricted lung hit. I am pleased that someone got one that’s half decent enjoy mate

Just received 2 of the sxk crossbows. Both seem to be having issues with leaking from the bottom of the boro. Changed the O ring thinking that could be the issue. Ended up wiggling it back and forth to get it to seal correctly. Still not sure if that’s the fix or not but the leaking has subsided for now. Something is definitely off with the QC. Anyone else have this issue? Find a fix? It’s a great vape when it’s not leaking.

Just received 2 of the sxk crossbows. Both seem to be having issues with leaking from the bottom of the boro. Changed the O ring thinking that could be the issue. Ended up wiggling it back and forth to get it to seal correctly. Still not sure if that’s the fix or not but the leaking has subsided for now. Something is definitely off with the QC. Anyone else have this issue? Find a fix? It’s a great vape when it’s not leaking.
I had a little leaking/gurgling at first, but it turned out I didn't have enough cotton in the wells. Cut it a little little longer and patted it in a little tighter and it went away.

Still playing around with my SXK, having a leaking issue & burnt hits, it’s pulling apart when I unscre the drip tip, I’ll try it the other way round tomorrow .....the other one (SMJY??) was garbage :(

Also the condensation plug it came with, can’t pull the glass down as it hits it

Also the condensation plug it came with, can’t pull the glass down as it hits it
With the SXK?

I was a little worried with the leaking and gurgling I was getting at first. It took me three tries going with a bit more cotton a little tighter each time, but honest. It works fine now with neither problem.

I'm not sure how it can make any difference, but somebody somewhere said to make sure you have the crossbow graphic label facing in. I did that too just for the heck of it. Can't hurt right?

I thought mine had inexplicably developed a sudden massive leaking problem, but it turned out I didn't have the glass closed all the way.

I have a clone Crossbow that is having problems. Sometimes it's difficult for me to maintain a steady connection. The original, I'm sure, is fine. It's not quite as good as Vapes ell in terms of flavor, but it's close. I'm going to give it another go and see if I can do a straight comparison this time. However, you may be correct, or you could simply like it.
Do you have a favorite flavor in the Crossbow?

Personally, I never got on with the Crossbow though I know many did. It has now been superseded by many that are so much better imho :)

Only ever had a clone version and had connection problems with it. As @Rob says, there are so many more RBAs out there now.

Back
Top Bottom