What's new

Disposable Vapes .. And why we say no ...

well, there’s a lot more to it than that though. insidious marketing, tpd and the emergence of shortfills, probably a number of other things.

i suspect you and i might agree on the nature of the problem, but maybe not on the underlying cause. but i might be wrong. we might agree on everything, disagree on everything, or what we agree and disagree on might be flipped. :)

but it’s interesting that folk are finding the disposables tastier than the premade liquid they are puffing. i wouldn’t imagine a lot of thought or creativity goes into most of what you will get in disposables.

well, there’s a lot more to it than that though. insidious marketing, tpd and the emergence of shortfills, probably a number of other things.

i suspect you and i might agree on the nature of the problem, but maybe not on the underlying cause. but i might be wrong. we might agree on everything, disagree on everything, or what we agree and disagree on might be flipped. :)

but it’s interesting that folk are finding the disposables tastier than the premade liquid they are puffing. i wouldn’t imagine a lot of thought or creativity goes into most of what you will get in disposables.

The disposables are probably just highly flavoured. Depends if you think that is better I guess.

Ive tried em

its simply emperors new clothes

i wonder how many of them end up dumped before they are sold. they must have a limited shelf life. are there sell by dates on them?

Would have thought with them having Liquid in them which generally has a shelf life then Disposables must.

Back
Top Bottom