What's new

Vapes could be prescription-only under Labour government

What they've been trying to do is appear electable and unless you want another 10 years of our current government, then I would be tempted to roll with it for now.

I've never been more sure I will vote labour and it can't come soon enough. Completely sick of this lot.

i don’t think it’s some kind of master plan to fool the electorate. i think it’s genuinely blairites taking over. the talk of the previous labour being unelectable is bullshit imo. their share of the vote in 2017 was higher than blair’s last GE if i recall correctly and in 2019 they were sabotaged by their own MPs and had brexit fever and starmer’s shenanigans to contend with. while losing a load of seats, the actual share of the vote wasn’t as poor as you think, with higher turnout for tories also resulting from brexit/BJ fever.

i think starmer risks alienating at least as many left labour voters than he will appear to the more reactionary ones. the polls aren’t as they are because starmer impresses everyone, it’s because the tories have imploded. as time passes, starmer reneges promises, contradicts himself and further torifies his position on stuff, and alienates more people. he’s pretty useless and not a very impressive, coherent or convincing communicator. i don’t think the GE is in the bag for labour at all at this point.

upload_2023-12-8_14-43-44.png

upload_2023-12-8_14-44-30.png

upload_2023-12-8_14-47-35.png

upload_2023-12-8_14-49-9.png

upload_2023-12-8_14-50-25.png

that is the correct and wisest thing to do thankyou

the people who say "i am not going to vote" are invisible but the people who go in and spoil the ballot paper make a huge, bigger impact, all the parties will be looking at those non-votes.

A hundred odd spoilt ballot isn't huge, will have zero impact and no notice will be taken.
The non voters is huge, noticeable and would make a considerable difference.

https://votingcounts.org.uk/2019-non-voters

i don’t think it’s some kind of master plan to fool the electorate. i think it’s genuinely blairites taking over. the talk of the previous labour being unelectable is bullshit imo. their share of the vote in 2017 was higher than blair’s last GE if i recall correctly and in 2019 they were sabotaged by their own MPs and had brexit fever and starmer’s shenanigans to contend with. while losing a load of seats, the actual share of the vote wasn’t as poor as you think, with higher turnout for tories also resulting from brexit/BJ fever.

i think starmer risks alienating at least as many left labour voters than he will appear to the more reactionary ones. the polls aren’t as they are because starmer impresses everyone, it’s because the tories have imploded. as time passes, starmer reneges promises, contradicts himself and further torifies his position on stuff, and alienates more people. he’s pretty useless and not a very impressive, coherent or convincing communicator. i don’t think the GE is in the bag for labour at all at this point.

Hes a disaster - and I say that a labour voter all my years
Labour arent winning, Tories are imploding.
He is hated by many women because of his back and forth on the GRA as an example. Untrustworthy to the core

I think he is the epitomy of a career politician
To coin a phrase, Im 'politically homeless'

All parties are a mess and we are f**** all ways and back again

Hes a disaster - and I say that a labour voter all my years
Labour arent winning, Tories are imploding.
He is hated by many women because of his back and forth on the GRA as an example. Untrustworthy to the core

I think he is the epitomy of a career politician
To coin a phrase, Im 'politically homeless'

All parties are a mess and we are f**** all ways and back again

if they win the next election he will be a disaster. it will no be a rerun of blair, i think the situation will be more like callaghan. he’ll follow a dismal tory government, inherit a country on the brink of disaster, will not be in power for long, have little to no success and when the tories next get in they’ll be empowered and will go to town. the nhs and public services will go the way of the coal industry. it all seems a bit grim.

Back
Top Bottom