What's new

Vapes could be prescription-only under Labour government

Lets all eat the fkin children....more than half of them are wee wasted bastards anyway...problem solved:)
As someone from the peoples republic of Dundee, i refuse to eat Weegie bairns, i hate Irnbru.

As someone from the peoples republic of Dundee, i refuse to eat Weegie bairns, i hate Irnbru.

Fussy cunt, you will change your mind when you can't get a decent vape and you see them running around playing tig happy as fk

Fussy cunt, you will change your mind when you can't get a decent vape and you see them running around playing tig happy as fk
I've got a big basement right enough.
I'm no eating any male bairns though, i'm no a fkn weirdo!

Streeting is a psycho, no idea where this will end up. Imagine the job losses and vendors like manabush, primevapes, legio x, vapesmarter etc, their businesses, investments and livelihoods nuked in a moment, and for what. People smoking again, many others not quitting. The death of potv as well, not huge in the grand scheme of things, but...
I'm a lifelong labour voter, I will not vote for this.

If it`s in their manifesto they can kiss the north side of my hairy arse, for the first time in my adult life I wont vote.

It's been slowly happening, but our political system is now totally a clone of the US system. We have a choice of 2 right wing parties to form the next government.
Any left leaning voter has no major party to vote for.

well we lucky folks in scotland have a choice of three tory parties for vote for, mind :)

Fuck me, I already have a freezer half full of Nic, the cynic in me says "....time for another freezer..." though, TBH, at my age, there's a good chance the reaper will be swingin' his sickle before I get to use all that nic.....now that would be a waste :17:

well we lucky folks in scotland have a choice of three tory parties for vote for, mind :)
I meant a party to form the UK government, but yeah, the SNP have been infiltrated too. For the first time in my adult life i'm not sure who i'll vote for.

I meant a party to form the UK government, but yeah, the SNP have been infiltrated too. For the first time in my adult life i'm not sure who i'll vote for.
Think what it's like for us over here in the north of Ireland. The voting over here is based on religion and hatred of the other side.
Only to be ruled by a party over the water that no one here can vote for or against that doesn't have the slightest interest in anything that happens here.

Back
Top Bottom