What's new

the end of dodgy chinese fakes? hope so!!

How is someone who choses to buy a budget mod a pretender? I've not seen anyone announce buying something and not prefix their description with clone atty x or mod y clone.

Once someone sends in the clones it's never going to end well

0.jpg

I use clones?
why?
Try and find me a mechanical mod for £12... That only drops 0.3 volts under a 0.9ohm load, I dare you.
Sod it, I'll settle for a 0.6v drop...

The truth of the matter is, yes, clones can be a problem, but think of it this way. How many of us, honestly, would be enjoying vaping as much as we are right now, if we DIDN'T have a clone at some point?
I bet you, that most of us wouldn't be.

I'm looking at getting a genuine right now, only a 'cheap' one, but why am I getting it? Not because it's a genuine, but because it looks gorgeous.
(Even if I am still considering saving half my money and getting a copper nemesis clone...)

.3ohm coil.
4.16v standing
3.79v under load

Samsung inr18650 15m cell

Private v2

Triumvirate dripper

CLONES:D

Raguri. Their good to .2 ohm for definite, and I'm getting a day out of this set up without needing to recharge, I also tried to get you a private v2 from my local guy but he's out of them :( all I've done to is polish the silver coloured plating off the contacts, made the switch pin to button connection more solid (slit pin so screwdriver can be used, build up button threads for shorter throw, add gords pspec spring). The cells were twelve quid a pair from ecolux and they do really kick arse.

I think you'd love this set up, its made me look seriously at an original sentinel m16, the only worry threre is, I may actually prefer the clone set up......

Edit :- the voltage under load reading was taken at the atty terminals with my calibrated fluke, what it sees is what you get :D

gords1001
If you haven't looked at them already, get a Launcher clone.
After fixing mine with some UHU (hardly safe, but it works)... it's hitting very, very well. The 0.3 volt drop was down to dirty contacts :P Just cleaned them up a bit,

4.18v-3.9v on a 0.7ohm RSST
Not bad for £12. :P

Raguri.

I think you'd love this set up, its made me look seriously at an original sentinel m16, the only worry threre is, I may actually prefer the clone set up......

The only comparison I've seen between the M16 clone and the sentinel original was a riptripper vid

Now, 'sick as tits' riptripper absolutly detests clones but even he was forced to admit that the clone seems to hit harder.

I've got two and I love them.

Back
Top Bottom