What's new

the end of dodgy chinese fakes? hope so!!

Really Elsabubs, what is the issue with someone who has a Nemesis clone, why are they a pretender??

I have had an original Nemesis, and a clone, which one do you think I preferred?? Which one was best 'bang for buck'?? Which one do I miss??

Am I anti clone?? Am I anti original?? No to both of these, but I am as hell anti-elitist, and stating someone is a 'pretender' is bordering on elitist if I am honest.

Live and let live.

With your friends, do you like them for who they are, or what they own? Its the same with vapers, I like them or dislike them for the type of person they are, not what they have in their right hand.

We are all the same, we bleed when we are cut, cry when we are sad and laugh when we are happy, and that is what we have to remember.

Are you having a go at lefties?? lol might have their mod in their left hand

I'd better say, joking aside i have the utmost respect for designers. They work from the bottom up, start with an idea & end up with an end product. Their name on it is their privilege & i would be pissed if i invented the nemesis & then everyone else cloned it & the users like the clone better. They are inventive & imaginative people... Just saying.

AndyC1971 I do not think any less of anyone for using a clone, it would not stop me being friends with them etc I am not that shallow. Some of my favourite members on this forum use clones.
as I said in my previous post there is some alright cheap gear about that isn't a direct clone. If I didn't have money to spend on the stuff I do I would probably settle for that stuff, not the clones.

lol wheres whit, he'd have loved this.......yes, i know he's banned...because he doesnt know when to stop and crosses the line...how many of us agree with a lot of what he says?....i know i do and reckon a lot of others too.....but rules are rules and they should be respected :)

so on that note im gonna 'pretend' i have nothing to say and go 'pretend' to vape on my lovely cheap arse mods that do EXACTLY the same thing as all the pucker ones i used to have before selling them and buying a NICE car with the proceeds...

its all about priorities for me, keeping me safe off the ciggies and not flaunting pucker mods over my families well being :)

if you can afford them then do it....if not then dont.....there will ALWAYS be a market for copied gear... be it mods or anything else (thought id bring it back on topic a bit ) ;)

Screen%20shot%202014-02-12%20at%2018.51.40.png

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Having met Sam, he isn't an elitist really. I think a lot of people get far too wound up about this shit to be honest. I make no excuses for using my clones and similarly Sam should make no excuses for sticking with his genuine only stance.

Just vape and be happy

Last edited:
I use clones?
why?
Try and find me a mechanical mod for £12... That only drops 0.3 volts under a 0.9ohm load, I dare you.
Sod it, I'll settle for a 0.6v drop...

The truth of the matter is, yes, clones can be a problem, but think of it this way. How many of us, honestly, would be enjoying vaping as much as we are right now, if we DIDN'T have a clone at some point?
I bet you, that most of us wouldn't be.

I'm looking at getting a genuine right now, only a 'cheap' one, but why am I getting it? Not because it's a genuine, but because it looks gorgeous.
(Even if I am still considering saving half my money and getting a copper nemesis clone...)

Back
Top Bottom