What's new

How toxic is nicotine?

There are lots of positive effects cone from nicotine, google.

Dr Farsalinos says that nicotine poisoning is extremely unlikely, mainly because the symptoms appearing well before the person actually intakes too much nicotine would cause the body to expel the toxins, nausea, vomiting, extreme salivation, abdominal cramps, tremors and headaches, and if any of these were to occur just drink lots of water for hydration and obviously seek medical help. People using tobacco cigarettes are at far more risk of consuming larger volumes of nicotine than are those using electronic cigarettes.

Very. When vaped it is potentially toxic enough to kill a tobacco company or small pharmaceutical hence it must be tightly controlled or banned.

I heard from somebody that nicotine hardens or restricts arteries. Is there proof of this?

I would say regularly inhaling anything besides air into the lungs is more toxic in its debate than the question of how bad nicotine is.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/nicotine-may-damage-arteries

As early as this past december. Note key word is MAY and they obviously don't know 100%

Either way, whether you get nicotine from ecigs or smoking, ecigs are still the safer option without 4000 other chems :P

Then my friend was correct in what she told me last week. This is seriously very worrying as I vape a high 24mg nic juice, also "possibly" explains why I still have a fairly bad chest after way cutting down smoking from last November, I had a bad chest back then from 38 years of smoking, and thought it would get better, but it hasn't really still much the same after nearly 4 months of vaping. Still better than inhaling 50 fags a day though, has to be...

Back
Top Bottom