What's new

What is this mod I've had delivered (not a stingray)?

I'm about to get hold of the maker. The dealer hasn't got any yet so it'd be quicker to go straight to him. It's wouldn't think it's going to be expensive, I'm just keen to try it out.

A spare for an original mod and cheap cannot be used in the same sentence :D

A spare for an original mod and cheap cannot be used in the same sentence :D

I know! but there's nothing wrong with a bit of blind optimism. :D If all else fails I'll get the dimensions and source one in the UK.

It's 15 euros for a replacements pack which includes a spare tank, ceramic base, o-rings and screws so not too bad at all.

After the spares taking a 2 week donkey ride from Rome she's whole again and is loaded up with the mighty Powwow Sauce...

th1.jpg

Very nice too. Not sure she's for me though now I've got a proper taste for drippers but we'll see.

It's growing on me again, just feels different to what I've been using for the last week. Not bad at all but just different so need to give it a chance for me to get used to it.

I paid him for it! Got a good price, a lot less than on the website, so I thought I'd have it.

I paid him for it! Got a good price, a lot less than on the website, so I thought I'd have it.

You paid him a price for another product... they sent you the wrong one in error...albeit a more expensive mod... wouldnt the right thing be to contact them and find out what they want to do and at least offer to send it back?

Oh good - I was worried for you - I had visions of it being demanded back in unused condition

Back
Top Bottom