What's new

Decided on a whim today box mod build time..

Seedy reading the thread I'm I right in that you sell mod parts, if so do you have a Hammond 1590A box
Thanks

Sunday Hangover USB
DSC_0679.jpg

I can vouch for BaDaBoom's Hammonds, using one to build my sx350 100w, he's done an amazing job on it, perfect machining.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAMMOND-Vox-Diecast-92X38X27-1590A-/111193259890?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopComponents_RL&hash=item19e3a27f72 reading the thread I'm I right in that you sell mod parts, if so do you have a Hammond 1590A box
Thanks

Ebay has lots.Start at about £9 each

Ebay has lots.Start at about £9 each

It does but it also comes with a lot of crap so I was asking if anyone knew of any safe sellers but now I've looked on modmakers most of my stuff I'll be getting from there. Just after a good vendor for Lipo batteries now

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

It does but it also comes with a lot of crap so I was asking if anyone knew of any safe sellers but now I've looked on modmakers most of my stuff I'll be getting from there. Just after a good vendor for Lipo batteries now

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

Hobbyking.co.uk, takes a little time to hunt through their vast range of lipo cells, but they are cheap and their delivery times are good if your choice of cell(s)is in a UK warehouse.

Victory vape :D needs tweaks like screen moving but the fact its working is a shock.

DSC_06832.jpg

One Pro and one not so pro and an advert for why people buy stumpy kits hehe

DSC_06842.jpg

Feeling good but...

Never ever again without a dremel!!! with just a drill is a PITA.

Hobbyking.co.uk, takes a little time to hunt through their vast range of lipo cells, but they are cheap and their delivery times are good if your choice of cell(s)is in a UK warehouse.

I'm not conviced about that, I ordered some batteries from them a fortnight ago and very carefully ensured that everything was in stock at the UK warehouse, but i'm still waiting after two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom