What's new

What the actual f**k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm in a teacup.....It's the Internet, Nobodies who they claim to be...

Use that as a mantra, and you wont go far wrong....

Exactly, I mean no one would suspect you were a Five Foot Blonde Pole Dancer in real life!!!

Bugger.... Outed....But I can explain, I've just always wanted to be loved for myself and not for my big tits...

Yeah. I tell everyone I'm a chubby bald ex goth because it makes me look really cool

OK, JoLincoln2, a vaping advocate, female (attractive) redhead living in didsbury, but originally from the US........ is in fact some bloke called Steve from Warwickshire.

The pictures he occasionally posted on twitter were in fact some woman who liked to pose explicitly, who was in fact from Indianapolis (we assume she doesn't know he was using her pictures)

He fooled lots of people (including me) and in the process pissed a LOT of people off.

He is a chunt.

other than fooling people into thinking he was some redheaded yank bint who likes to get her nooks out. unless he was making passes and offering 50 shades sessions for free. in what way was he fooling people in regard to vape related issues?

if its just about identity well thats the web for a. if he was acting pro vape then taking certain info back to the anti vape brigade then may he burn in a plume of fag smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom