What's new

What the actual f**k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on your browsing history, our featured recommendations are:

Best Wishes,

The R rhabarbarum Team*

It's all an elaborate hoax! The R rhabarbarum 'Team' is just little me. I fooled you! I fooled you all!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
It never ceases to amaze me that on the internet, where you can be anonymous, you can be whatever and whoever you want to be, that some people just chose to be arseholes...

OK, @JoLincoln2, a vaping advocate, female (attractive) redhead living in didsbury, but originally from the US........ is in fact some bloke called Steve from Warwickshire.

The pictures he occasionally posted on twitter were in fact some woman who liked to pose explicitly, who was in fact from Indianapolis (we assume she doesn't know he was using her pictures)

He fooled lots of people (including me) and in the process pissed a LOT of people off.

He is a chunt.

I genuinely don't understand why this should matter one fuck to anybody.

So the fuck what if someone assumes an identity? So the fuck what if they use a nom de plume?

From where I'm watching, having given it time for my words to settle so I say what I mean and not what I feel, this is a steaming pile of bollocks.

It's a steaming pile of bollocks being cried over by people who need to understand mental health better and need to get the fuck out more.

Seriously Roger, get the fuck over it.

fully get what your saying Dave.. two things that irritated me.. the title of the piece. rather overexaggerated to say the least. and worse still the whole clandestine anonymous crap.

sorry but i prefer to say it as i see it.. if people dont like that, for me thats there problem not mine.. and if i think someones a chunt i'll tell em and not mince words.

none of this pussy footing around with a blog acting like a wounded martyr. and its hardly anyone elses business . if fred blogs rips people off over selling dodgy goods then yeah id say dont buy from fred blogs hes a fucking rip off con merchant and warn people. but if fred blogs told me he was fredrika blogs a 19 year old swedish nympho with 44DD tits and i later found out it was a 44 stone bald bloke from birmingham id call em every name under the sun and tell em what i thought of there pathetic sorry miserable little lying life but i wouldnt go writing some sherlock holmes BS blog about it ffs.
its all a storm ina teacup handbags at dawn.. and sure if they have been lying about certain vaping issues just fucking name em and provide the proof.. though from what it reads all it seems this person has done is pretend to be someone else... claims of identity theft blah de blah... if thats true then contact the real person and tell them someones being using your name and pretending to be you dont splash it all over the fucking web... end of job done.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't understand why this should matter one fuck to anybody.

So the fuck what if someone assumes an identity? So the fuck what if they use a nom de plume?

From where I'm watching, having given it time for my words to settle so I say what I mean and not what I feel, this is a steaming pile of bollocks.

It's a steaming pile of bollocks being cried over by people who need to understand mental health better and need to get the fuck out more.

Seriously Roger, get the fuck over it.

He is blocked................I'm over it.

I've got no idea whether there's any kind of vape politics going on here, or if certain people have offended other people in matters not directly pertaining to this one.
Furthermore, I don't really want to.
I don't come on here for drama (although I've probably been involved in my share of it).
For my two pennyworth, and it's only as I see it, KMS did a lot of good for this forum in the time she was here. I've barely kept up with what she has done since transmogrifying into VMS, so I may have missed something, in which case, feel free to blame my ignorance for my ignorance.
I've said it before though, and I'll say it again....Some people need to pick their causes and not just throw themselves under the wheels of every passing bandwagon.

Well whatever happens now .................

Who really gives a flying fuck.

I certainly won't loose any sleep over what VMS / KMS does even if she is an America secret agent, if she can't keep her mouth shut and posts everything up on a blog it's all hear say anyway.

Let her get on with it, it's her fight not ours.

Mildly irritating that the ANTZ claim vaping advocates on Twitter are a bunch of weirdos or make-believe accounts, and this Jo Lincoln fiasco will no doubt be used against us.

Apart from that I agree, who gives a f@@k?
Not everything you read on the Internet is true... imagine that!?

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'm not quite sure what to think about all of this.

Not being in full possession of all the details and getting sketchy reports second hand means I'm not in any position to comment with any authority.

That said, the implication I get is that there may have been gender identity issues involved, something I've experienced first hand and wouldn't want to wish on anyone. If the person we knew as Jo Lincoln is going through a gender identity crisis, then I have a certain amount of empathy for that situation.

There is a lot of pressure on people to conform to societal 'norms' and stepping outside of those perceived norms is both scary and can place the person who does so in a very vulnerable position.

I can tell you that when a person does make the decision to live in a gender role other than that they were labelled at birth, it is life changing and some of those changes can have a huge negative impact.

When I decided that I had 2 options (top myself or take a leap of faith) I was ostracised by people who I thought were friends, subjected to verbal and physical assaults, terrorised in my own home and in the street and eventually forced out of a job I had done (and done very well) for almost 18 years.

These sorts of impact are not uncommon and as such, can influence a lot of people with gender identity issues to conceal them and suffer in silence, often leading to poor mental health.

It's possible that the person we knew as Jo Lincoln might have been in such a position and was 'trying on' a different persona for size as it were.

The anonymity the internet provides makes it possible to present virtually any persona a person chooses and perhaps, Jo took advantage of this to present as a different gender without the attached risks of negative impacts that 'coming out' in the real world can lead to.

Without knowing the full details however, all that I or anyone else can do is guess.

As for VMS, I have a lot of time for her. Yes, she may have certain character traits that might aggrieve some folk but I think that's true of the vast majority of (if not all) people to some extent.

As the old saying goes, let he (or she) who is without sin cast the first stone.

Before gathering up 2 points, 2 flats and a packet of gravel it might be worth considering our own character flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom