What's new

What the actual f**k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Internet is not vital to life, anything I read on the Web can be truth or bollocks but it can't hurt me as I possess an OFF switch for the Internet. I have regularly forgotten this detail and got my virtual knickers in a knot or had my virtual wrist slapped. I certainly don't need to post a realm of if,buts,and wherefores in a blog.

I'm off to get extremely drunk tonight, as I've knackered my knackered body even more building my shed and reckon I've earned a bit of the relief drunkeness gives. :D

I have to say that, having allowed myself to be sucked into VMSs story, and not being able to tear myself away for fear that I might miss the actual POINT......at the end of the day I am incredibly let down....I feel like I have been taken for a fool because at the beginning of the story I was given the impression that there would be some sort of incredible revelation that would literally knock my socks off, yet in the end the whole thing was completely anti-climatic :( Of course, it isn't any of my business, but being the curious human that I am, I became, as they say, curiouser and curiouser the more I read; however, having spent FAR too much time reading way too much of nothing really substantive, I am left feeling kind of like a girl who was promised an amazing orgasm, only to be taken for a ride on a ferris wheel while wearing an impenetrable pair of stainless steel panties....btw, I am not female, I do not wear panties, stainless steel or otherwise (although hopefully my boxers ARE stainless:)), and I have never actually been PROMISED an orgasm......it just tends to happen when I get excited.......

So, in closing, I would like to say.....thank you VMS, for sharing absolutely nothing with me :) Don't get me wrong, I agree with others who have said that if this mysterious people-feelings-hurter was actually ripping ppl off in some way, then he/she should be outed......but from what I read there does not seem to be any evidence of that sort of thing.....it looks like this person basically communicated with a lot of people about various vape-related issues, and pretended to be someone that he/she was not - well, that pretty much goes for the majority of the people on my facebook friends' list - although none of them go as far as to post pictures of other people and pass them off as themselves (that I know of anyway), most people I know portray a wildly different persona on the internet than they portray in "real" life - if people had their feelings hurt in terms of romantic entanglements etc.....I fail to see how it pertains to vaping...but, like I said, none of my business anyway - I AM, however, still curious about this, I just can't help myself.......could someone "in the know" please tell me if perhaps there was some sort of online relationship going on here? Now THAT would explain the blog to me :)

I have to say that, having allowed myself to be sucked into VMSs story, and not being able to tear myself away for fear that I might miss the actual POINT......at the end of the day I am incredibly let down....I feel like I have been taken for a fool because at the beginning of the story I was given the impression that there would be some sort of incredible revelation that would literally knock my socks off, yet in the end the whole thing was completely anti-climatic :( Of course, it isn't any of my business, but being the curious human that I am, I became, as they say, curiouser and curiouser the more I read; however, having spent FAR too much time reading way too much of nothing really substantive, I am left feeling kind of like a girl who was promised an amazing orgasm, only to be taken for a ride on a ferris wheel while wearing an impenetrable pair of stainless steel panties....btw, I am not female, I do not wear panties, stainless steel or otherwise (although hopefully my boxers ARE stainless:)), and I have never actually been PROMISED an orgasm......it just tends to happen when I get excited.......

So, in closing, I would like to say.....thank you VMS, for sharing absolutely nothing with me :) Don't get me wrong, I agree with others who have said that if this mysterious people-feelings-hurter was actually ripping ppl off in some way, then he/she should be outed......but from what I read there does not seem to be any evidence of that sort of thing.....it looks like this person basically communicated with a lot of people about various vape-related issues, and pretended to be someone that he/she was not - well, that pretty much goes for the majority of the people on my facebook friends' list - although none of them go as far as to post pictures of other people and pass them off as themselves (that I know of anyway), most people I know portray a wildly different persona on the internet than they portray in "real" life - if people had their feelings hurt in terms of romantic entanglements etc.....I fail to see how it pertains to vaping...but, like I said, none of my business anyway - I AM, however, still curious about this, I just can't help myself.......could someone "in the know" please tell me if perhaps there was some sort of online relationship going on here? Now THAT would explain the blog to me :)

If you're that curious, why not ask VMS for clarification yourself?

Contact - VapeMeStoopid

See, I thought this was going to be someone with a vested interest from the ANTZ posing as a vaping advocate. That's where I thought the story was and that would have been interesting.

What I'm actually seeing is a guy with gender issues being exposed when maybe they weren't ready to be. It's got a to be a confusing world to live in if you feel like a man in a woman's body or vice versa. People can be disgusting in their treatment of others showing no compassion or empathy.
From what others have said, this person was a skilled writer and it's sad to see someone being persecuted for something they can't control.

Some people get dealt shit cards in life and have to try and make the most of it, what doesn't help is when others are sadistic and cruel because they lack the moral fibre and values to put themselves in someone else's shoes.

As a society we're told racism is wrong, be understanding towards disabled people etc but there's still a lot of work to be done in the areas of sexuality and mental health.

Basically it's a non-story and people can be assholes.

But what if VMS is wrong and all along it is a tall leggy redhead that was posting actual pictures of hers and has led VMS to believe the opposite ?

Da da dah...........

I do actually question VMS secret service lifestyle and being able to find and track most things....

She couldn't find my Lavatube when she posted it to an address I didn't live at and then went mental at having to give me a refund, that's in the past though so let's leave it there along with this thread, I can't really see it going anywhere or affecting any of us personally.

Last edited:
It's?

Really?

You realise that's a wee bit offensive?

Male, female or undecided 'it' is still a person... just like I am.

I wouldn't appreciate being labelled 'a trans gender'. It's dehumanising and distancing.

That's a fair point and after reading it back I've edited the post, no offence meant and hopefully none caused.

It's?

Really?

I wouldn't appreciate being labelled 'a trans gender'. It's dehumanising and distancing.
Not He, not She, not they or them.....how then?

It's?

Really?

Really? We go here regularly (it's local and great fun) and have never found the term offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom