What's new

Please try to break www.rebuildablesupplies.com

No problem, just done, order no. RNTUVAWEU

Cheers :) the automatons in the office can understand £0.01 freebies it seems :)

ORDER ACCEPTED.jpg

Now I've got in for a look it is a much fresher looking setup you've got there. I presume when the full time switch happens traffic from stealthvape.com will be redirected and search engines will throw up your new site, just hope people don't struggle to find you, they'd be missing out.

Great, glad it's all go! Hopefully I didn't order ribbon wire again accidentally lol..

Now I've got in for a look it is a much fresher looking setup you've got there. I presume when the full time switch happens traffic from stealthvape.com will be redirected and search engines will throw up your new site, just hope people don't struggle to find you, they'd be missing out.

Cheers :) I imagine it will take 6 months for awareness of RS to spread. By the the content will be awesome

Great, glad it's all go! Hopefully I didn't order ribbon wire again accidentally lol..

Nope, no ribbon this time you're safe!

New site looks nice. Much better than the old one that was looking a bit tired.

Plenty of life in the old horse yet. We'll give it a lick of paint over the next few months though, few new banners and more products and it'll be good as new :D

I wish I'd spotted this before I put in an order on the other site.... This one is more user friendly, and the search engine actually works!!....

I wish I'd spotted this before I put in an order on the other site.... This one is more user friendly, and the search engine actually works!!....

I don't know whether to be happy that rebuildablesupplies is better or sad that stealthvape is a bit long in the tooth :) Bit of both I guess. Thanks for the feedback!

I don't know whether to be happy that rebuildablesupplies is better or sad that stealthvape is a bit long in the tooth :) Bit of both I guess. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm loyal to you, I thought they were both yours.... I'd like Stealthvape with this new site layout though....

I'm not sure if it was just me. But no matter what I searched, it would just give me your entire product list. I always had to go through everything page by page to find what I wanted.... And then the basket would keep randomly emptying itself, so I'd have to go through the whole thing again until I managed to get to checkout....
I don't have a computer though, so it could just be the mobile site that is doing that....

I still love the service though!!....

Attachments

• 1437904735792.jpg
    1437904735792.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 174
I'm loyal to you, I thought they were both yours.... I'd like Stealthvape with this new site layout though....

I'm not sure if it was just me. But no matter what I searched, it would just give me your entire product list. I always had to go through everything page by page to find what I wanted.... And then the basket would keep randomly emptying itself, so I'd have to go through the whole thing again until I managed to get to checkout....
I don't have a computer though, so it could just be the mobile site that is doing that....

I still love the service though!!....

Oh they're both ours. Chances are it will be the new cart that we'll use for stealthvape when the time comes so the layout will be pretty similar. Next in line is a dedicated mod parts site

Yeah lots of carts do that thing where when you log in the basket can be replaced by a previous one. Mobile sites were pretty new when we had that side of the site developed. It was cutting edge at one point :)

Bollocks. I couldn't break it. I still got a prize though with your brill freebies. Cheers Rob

Back
Top Bottom