What's new

£100 pound to spend on a box , any advice for a newbie

Smok xcube 2 £50 is 160w with temp control. I have one and i love it. You will still have £50 to get a tank batteries and charger which you should be able to do but as soon as you get another few quid buy extra batteries so you have a set for use while the other is on charge

I pondered for about 3 months to get a device with a bit more gusto than my sigelei 50w. I lost count of how many YouTube reviews I watched on new mods on the horizon. I think any of the said mentioned one's will do u proud. I decided on the x cube 2.

Reading the thread again....you have been using a Subox Mini. for a couple of weeks? And now you want a 200W mod? Man, you need to learn some road craft!..... You understand Ohms Law? You understand batteries? You understand Nic/Pg/Vg?.....Walk before you run!

Reading the thread again....you have been using a Subox Mini. for a couple of weeks? And now you want a 200W mod? Man, you need to learn some road craft!..... You understand Ohms Law? You understand batteries? You understand Nic/Pg/Vg?.....Walk before you run!

Yeah I learn fast, worked with battery's before, like I said I want it to last longer, I'm on chargers enough throughout a day and don't wanna be swapping batts and charging on and off more than I have too , Nic Pg and Vg, not exactly rocket science, but thanks

Just a quick question, what amp batteries are you intending on using and with what ohm coils?

You shouldn't be so fast to disregard peoples warnings.

Heres how much you actually think u know... Sub ohming, at higher wattages is going to drain your battery faster, end of.

If you want all day, I suggest an istick 50 and an coil @1.8 or similar.

Or a handful of egos ;)

ivan007
I've been vaping over a year now and i started with and itaste then then moved up to 7-22 then onto a 30w mod then 40W then 100W and i'm now useing a 200W mod, i make my own juices, i make my own coils from 0.04ohms upto 1.4ohms and i'm STILL learning even now , the advice thats being given to you from others is valuable, you will be gratefull in the end bud,

Yeah I learn fast, worked with battery's before, like I said I want it to last longer, I'm on chargers enough throughout a day and don't wanna be swapping batts and charging on and off more than I have too , Nic Pg and Vg, not exactly rocket science, but thanks

well....if you know so much after 2 weeks.....why are you on here asking advice???? You do really need to learn more!

If he just wants to vape his subtank mini at 20 watts on a snowwolf, what does he really need to learn? He said he wants something longer lasting, not that he wanted to throw 200 watts at a mini. It only takes a few concentrated hours to learn this vaping shit anyway, if you really want to.

Sooooooo...... Rather than saying "I am Billy Big Bollox" and I know everything......yet I am on here asking "I dont know Jack"....maybe..... just maybe.... you might say to yourself "Hang on, Itssme and others are telling me to slow up"....... Course you could be such a dumb ass as to come on here and get a good answer and THEN disrespect it (from someone who is much more enlightened than yourself). I tell you what.... do me a favor... and yourself..... you have had an answer to your question....don't come on here and give me a hard time when you are the person asking help from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he just wants to vape his subtank mini at 20 watts on a snowwolf, what does he really need to learn? He said he wants something longer lasting, not that he wanted to throw 200 watts at a mini. It only takes a few concentrated hours to learn this vaping shit anyway, if you really want to.

Just this really guys, don't mean to upset anyone, and I am listening to advice, but I still want to buy one that's going to be probably my last one for a while, I don't need or want the temp control, the nickel coils or such stuff for now, but I don't wanna be buying another box next year if the temp stuff starts pulling me in, I will mostly stick a kanger tank on it and the occasional drippers for some big clouds.

Back
Top Bottom