What's new

Good watermelon flavour?

chimerax

Initiate
I'm trying to get something close to Vgod's Luscious which is a delicious watermelon candy flavour. I've tried Capella Double Watermelon and One on One Watermelon Happy Rancher but they don't quite do the trick. I'm going to try blends of them both next, but I wondered if anyone has any suggestions?

My adv is pink spot watermelon wave with a dash of ethyl maltol, tastes like hubba hubba watermelon or jolly ranchers. 15% - 20% mixed is perfect. We'll worth a shot

I'll give that one a try. Any recommendations as to where to get it?

The pink spot watermelon wave turned up today, so have mixed up a 20% batch, and a 15% plus 5% happy rancher watermelon batch, both 80%vg at 5mg nic.

They are certainly the colour of the vgod luscious, but now the waiting begins. Will probably try in a few days, but if what you say about 10 days is correct then this is going to be an agonising wait!

NJOY have a flavour in their AC range called Hedons Bite which is good. It's apple, dark caramel and watermelon. I get a lot of watermelon from it though, everything else is subtle.

The pink spot watermelon wave turned up today, so have mixed up a 20% batch, and a 15% plus 5% happy rancher watermelon batch, both 80%vg at 5mg nic.

They are certainly the colour of the vgod luscious, but now the waiting begins. Will probably try in a few days, but if what you say about 10 days is correct then this is going to be an agonising wait!

Tbh it's perfectly vapable on its own straight away as it's just a concentrate of their juice. I find after 3 days or so it settles nicely and isn't as tart and over the next week's it gets better and better. The colour goes if sun or heat gets to it but doesn't affect the flavour. I usually mix up around 4 100ml bottles at the start of each month and it gets better towards the end of the next month when I do another batch with some overlap. It's a bit pricier than other concentrates but haven't found a watermelon concentrate that compares wrt candy type. Enjoy! Edit 1-2 drops 10ml of ethyl maltol smoothes it out and if you go higher makes it even more like a candy /gum flavour

NJOY have a flavour in their AC range called Hedons Bite which is good. It's apple, dark caramel and watermelon. I get a lot of watermelon from it though, everything else is subtle.

Might give that a try next. Most apple flavours I have found tend to be a bit chemical to me, but I love the Flavour West Applejax. I have a lovely Winterjack mix with 10% of that and 10% FA Kentucky Bourbon which is pretty great.

Tbh it's perfectly vapable on its own straight away as it's just a concentrate of their juice. I find after 3 days or so it settles nicely and isn't as tart and over the next week's it gets better and better. The colour goes if sun or heat gets to it but doesn't affect the flavour. I usually mix up around 4 100ml bottles at the start of each month and it gets better towards the end of the next month when I do another batch with some overlap. It's a bit pricier than other concentrates but haven't found a watermelon concentrate that compares wrt candy type. Enjoy! Edit 1-2 drops 10ml of ethyl maltol smoothes it out and if you go higher makes it even more like a candy /gum flavour

My all day vape at the moment is 15% FA Strawberry Ripe and 5% FW Menthol, but if this watermelon wave turns out nicely, then it's going to replace that. Just tried it in an RDA and it's not what I'd hoped for, very muted compared to Luscious, but will give it a few more days. Just mixed up another 10ml with 9% Watermelon Wave, 9% FA Strawberry Ripe, and 2% Cap Cool Mint as I love the cool fruity flavours. Trying for a clone of Element Watermelon Chill next me thinks.

My adv is pink spot watermelon wave with a dash of ethyl maltol, tastes like hubba hubba watermelon or jolly ranchers. 15% - 20% mixed is perfect. We'll worth a shot

I've been aftet the same Good Watermelon concentrate.
Ordered some of this as loads I've tried has not been good.
What EM ratio would you recommend?

I've been aftet the same Good Watermelon concentrate.
Ordered some of this as loads I've tried has not been good.
What EM ratio would you recommend?

I typically start at 1 drop per 5ml and increase as needed

Back
Top Bottom