What's new

Preferred sites for batteries and charger in UK

So you're recommending a battery because it starts with 'A'...Why would the country of origin change my opinion? The majority of cells regardless of manufacturer are produced and distributed via China. I'd recommend any battery provided I could justify why and comparing one battery to another is quite simple and doesn't require them to come from the same country... you still haven't justified your advice of an aosibo. Here I will justify why I don't think efest or aosibo are decent recommendations especially for unregulated devices. Efests are rewrapped B grade or worse batteries from the larger manufacturers so I couldn't in good conscience recommend them as I would have no idea what battery is being wrapped and whether the quoted specifications are correct... This goes for aosibo too as they do not quote accurate amp limits on their batteries and at worst overstate them which can be dangerous to users especially of unregulated devices. POTV is an excellent community with users who go above and beyond to help others out. We don't tend to call out other users except where it could potentially result in unsafe practices. I fucking hate it when arsehole twats come here and spout crap from an ignorant or worse potentially BIASED stand point which may expose fellow apes to unsafe advice or practices. And so far this is all you've convinced me of.

The question is what makes you recommend the aosibo. Not beating a dog over here, maybe whipping a dead donkey though...
So,one day, if you stepped on a shit on the street,then you go to this forum,to told others that you stepped on a shit,then Could I think that you recommend this shit?

So,one day, if you stepped on a shit on the street,then you go to this forum,to told others that you stepped on a shit,then Could I think that you recommend this shit?
Hmmmmm as long it suited the purposes intended and had been tested for this purpose by a variety of independent Shit testers, and it ain't rewrapped and stated that it wasn't a shit.. Maybe I would recommend it. Does this hypothetical Shit fit your needs? Did it originate from your mouth hole as I believe?

So you're recommending a battery because it starts with 'A'...Why would the country of origin change my opinion? The majority of cells regardless of manufacturer are produced and distributed via China. I'd recommend any battery provided I could justify why and comparing one battery to another is quite simple and doesn't require them to come from the same country... you still haven't justified your advice of an aosibo. Here I will justify why I don't think efest or aosibo are decent recommendations especially for unregulated devices. Efests are rewrapped B grade or worse batteries from the larger manufacturers so I couldn't in good conscience recommend them as I would have no idea what battery is being wrapped and whether the quoted specifications are correct... This goes for aosibo too as they do not quote accurate amp limits on their batteries and at worst overstate them which can be dangerous to users especially of unregulated devices. POTV is an excellent community with users who go above and beyond to help others out. We don't tend to call out other users except where it could potentially result in unsafe practices. I fucking hate it when arsehole twats come here and spout crap from an ignorant or worse potentially BIASED stand point which may expose fellow apes to unsafe advice or practices. And so far this is all you've convinced me of.
You make me sick! Any product,there are people say it's good,also there are people say it's bad,you do not like Efest and Aosibo, then you think I also need to hate them?Whatever you think of them,but I used them,and they give me a good peformance,then I recommend them.Change the way,even though I hate them on the heart,but I still want to recommend them,excuse me,does this relation to you?I like them,then I told you I like them,you hate them, then you told me you hate them,and you don't use them,why must you let others have the same opinion with you?why are you so stupid?

Hmmmmm as long it suited the purposes intended and had been tested for this purpose by a variety of independent Shit testers, and it ain't rewrapped and stated that it wasn't a shit.. Maybe I would recommend it. Does this hypothetical Shit fit your needs? Did it originate from your mouth hole as I believe?
You don't like them,then you can tell others don't use them,but you don't recommend them,then you think I also need to hate them?Every product is not perfectly,it's have advantages and it also has disadvantage, maybe you just see the bad side,and maybe I just see the good side, then you may tell me that this product is bad,and I may tell you that this product is good.I don't know how to test a battery,I only know use them,I use Aosibo for my flashlight,and it peformance good,I'm so happy,so I think it's a good battery,only this simple reason,how do you think?

@Beastie, I've read this exactly as you have. I've even opened it up on the bloody web to rate a post with a little green face. I hate opening up in Web view

Flashlight =/= unregulated mech. It's not a "like" or "dislike" thing, subjective battery taste has nothing to do with it. And my intention is not to dissuade you (although if you would be persuaded that would be a happy byproduct), but to protect fellow apes who may not understand the problems. Objectively a battery that is unsuitable is NOT suitable and you may use them satisfactorily and that's fine, but please don't recommend them to others. I'm sorry I make you sick, perhaps some Cyclizine could help?

@cloudcuckoo @dw1986 am I misreading all this chatter? @lucy_jack lucyihateyou too

I think we all know who @lucyihateyou genuinely is, you aren't fooling anyone @lucy_jack, and @Rob is fully aware

@lucyihateyou I'm sure your Aosibo battery works perfectly fine in a flashlight, because a flashlight doesn't pull the same amperage from a battery that a rebuildable atomiser will, however this is a vaping forum not a flashlight forum, and the Aosibo battery quite frankly isn't up to standard when it comes for vaping usage. You'll probably have more luck touting your battery on Planet of the Flashlights

Back
Top Bottom