What's new

£0.49 10ml of Alien Piss and Alien Piss II

I'll be putting a review of my experience with all quotes, replies and emails in the relevant section when I get a chance
Check with @Rob or someone about that coz I'm sure I read in the rules somewhere that you can''t post private messages or emails on the forum. ;)

I was worried posting about the shit I've been having with Heaven Gifts lol :D

Last edited:
There is a place in the forum where negative reviews or experiences with Vendor's can be aired, However, you need to qualify your comments with the usual caveats that these are YOUR experiences and not supported by POTV. I would be extremely careful about quotes, publishing email exchanges etc and would discourage their use.
Perhaps write your piece, send it to me in PM form so that I can have a look and then suggest any changes that need to be made prior to publishing it?
?

There is a place in the forum where negative reviews or experiences with Vendor's can be aired, However, you need to qualify your comments with the usual caveats that these are YOUR experiences and not supported by POTV. I would be extremely careful about quotes, publishing email exchanges etc and would discourage their use.
Perhaps write your piece, send it to me in PM form so that I can have a look and then suggest any changes that need to be made prior to publishing it?
?
Thanks Rob it's why I have been putting (in my opinion) ECT

I'd have ratherd this didn't happen to begin with
Check with @Rob or someone about that coz I'm sure I read in the rules somewhere that you can''t post private messages or emails on the forum. ;)

I was worried posting about the shit I've been having with Heaven Gifts lol :D
Cheers Jacky [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom