What's new

Orion II by LVE - available now!

Also the panels look great and I've got no play in them whatsoever.

I've been trying to talk myself out of buying one of these, I failed and just ordered one!!

I've been trying to talk myself out of buying one of these, I failed and just ordered one!!

Think you will love it quincey. Had mine less than a day but it's got style and substance. Think they nailed it and will become an instant classic.

Liking it so far, running the 0.8 coil at 9W with the airflow about half open for a perfect RDL.

@ZT I hereby consider you an "influencer" and expect you to start daily youtube vlogs soon ;-)

I haven't purchased a stock coil in well over 6+ years (I wowed I would never get hooked on them again) yet your words in your blog convinced me that this was worth a punt. I normally only vape NET's with some evening Manabush, so wouldn't even consider stock coils, but I've just started back on my well steeped stash of Cafe Cappucvino during the day and reckon the coils should last a bit as it's one of the cleanest juices I've ever seen. Roll on the RBA though, they should have made one available at launch. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom